Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Tyson Fury, The Best Heavyweight Since Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrrolltide91 View Post
    lol.......
    bama!!!!!!

Comment

I guess Lewis and Holyfield were just bums...

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
        Respect for Mike Tyson?? are you crazy? Mike Tyson deserves nothing but a prison cell and electric shock treatments and sedatives. Society has been damaged by Mike Tyson's antics including ****s and aggression towards women and incarceration in prison and numerous felonies and assaults on defenseless good decent human beings. Decent clean living good God fearing respectful Americans deserve to be protected from the idiot rants and immoral actions of the addict drunken abuser Mike Tyson. People deserve to be protected and kept safe. Think of the many girls Tyson has hurt? Sad.
        Calls everyone losers for posting on NSB, yet posts butthurt on every single thread created re Tyson Fury.

Comment

Mike I thought you stopped taking drugs. I think he said that because his first name is Tyson.

Comment

Well it sure as hell ain't bum fighter Wilder. Fury is the best HW right now but not since the 80's. That would belong to nobody other than Vitali the great Klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              Well it sure as hell ain't bum fighter Wilder. Fury is the best HW right now but not since the 80's. That would belong to nobody other than Vitali the great Klitschko
              Lewis>Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                Correction: Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
                  Correction: Lennox Lewis.
                  This is lame

Comment

Tyson has to do the best I've faced. He's a little to secretive there.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Go ahead, throw the first stone, white chimp!
                      Mike Tyson is a maniac not fit to blend in with decent Americans and should be locked up in a cell. Tyson has hurt too many people with his insane behavior and is not mentally competent to intermingle with good clean living Americans. Not sure what me being white has to do with Tyson raping and assaulting woman and being an ex-con alcoholic and drug addict out of control and a menace to society.

Comment

Working...
                      X