Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    did i rattled you Zaroku?

my question was very simple.

is haymon considered as Floyd staff and Floyd pays him?

if haymon is not Floyd Staff then who pays haymon?

remember i based my question from your own statement.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Rath, Zaroku is not rattled, show me Floyd's contract?
    I believe Floyd was Paid by Mayweather Promotions.

Show me otherwise.

Does it really matter how the money physically moves to haymond? hes going to get paid either way. It makes the most sense that the money goes to Mayweather Promotions first and then they pay haymond. I dont see why someone listed as an adviser would get the money first. Floyd has a contract so he has to pay him, its not like there is a big risk of haymond not getting paid.

Mayweather Promotions was never a real thing until after Floyd broke from GBP and then had to get an actual promoter license for Mayweather promotions in nevada and one or two other states. That is proof right there that haymond dont want anything to do with being called a promoter for legal reasons.
    Last edited by elfag; 01-11-2016, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Does it really matter how the money physically moves to haymond? hes going to get paid either way. It makes the most sense that the money goes to Mayweather Promotions first and then they pay haymond. I dont see why someone listed as an adviser would get the money first. Floyd has a contract so he has to pay him, its not like there is a big risk of haymond not getting paid.
      so Floyd pays haymon and haymon is just one of Floyd's employee?

it was really simple.

wonder why Zaroku can't asnwer this?

Floyd's the Boss right?

Comment

Mayweather Promotions was never a real thing until after Floyd broke from GBP and then had to get an actual promoter license for Mayweather promotions in nevada and one or two other states. That is proof right there that haymond dont want anything to do with being called a promoter for legal reasons.
        at that time who pays haymon, delahoya or Floyd?

Comment

so Floyd pays haymon and haymon is just one of Floyd's employee?

it was really simple.

wonder why Zaroku can't asnwer this?

Floyd's the Boss right?

uh they are two separate companies. Floyd has a contract with Haymond. Neither is the other's employee.

Comment

uh they are two separate companies. Floyd has a contract with Haymond. Neither is the other's employee.
            what company does haymon belongs to?

Comment

at that time who pays haymon, delahoya or Floyd?
              I would assume floyd. I dont think de la hoya had contracts with haymond. Not every GBP fighter was also with haymond... that is why canelo is still with GBP because he was never under haymond.

most likely the money went from GBP to Mayweather to haymond, physically. but who knows for sure. It doesnt really matter as long as everyone gets paid what they were supposed to.

Comment

Why do you care so much? Is this gonna be another patented rath ah ha gotcha moment...where you lower resistance with nonsensical circular argument and finally arrive at some stupid conclusion, then proclaim victory?

Comment

sorry, i have to repeat.

Comment

• I hope that Pacquiao gets the courage someday to tell the world what Bob Arum has over him. If he is blackmailing you, Manny, just say it publically. That is the only way you can get out of the chains he has on you.

At least I think it's blackmail. Because the only other alternative is that Pac has let Bob rob him blind for years and years. No one can be that dumb, can they?

Comment

His own company. His company is called "Alan Haymon Development"

Most people working with millions will not act as a sole proprietor but will have a company.

Here is a lawsuit against haymond and at the end is an example of one of his contracts with a fighter:

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Media-Img-2/Complaint.pdf

Comment

Working...
                      X