Luke Keeler has had his return confirmed –– just hours after Boxing Scene reported that his next fight had fallen through.
The 28-year-old Prizefighter semi-finalist (9-1, 5 KOs) had been set to appear on the undercard of George Groves’ return against Andrea Di Luisa on January 30.
Keeler was forced out of his showing on the multi-title bill at London’s Copper Box Arena and had said that a fight for early February was in the works.
[Click Here To Read More]
The 28-year-old Prizefighter semi-finalist (9-1, 5 KOs) had been set to appear on the undercard of George Groves’ return against Andrea Di Luisa on January 30.
Keeler was forced out of his showing on the multi-title bill at London’s Copper Box Arena and had said that a fight for early February was in the works.
[Click Here To Read More]