Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera Rips Andre Ward: Claims Delay in Sending Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he aint getting rich off us says the guy getting 2 million dollars to face sullivan barrera lmao

Comment

It just goes to show, if you're full of boo boo, somebody's going to call you on it. Man up, Ward!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        he aint getting rich off us says the guy getting 2 million dollars to face sullivan barrera lmao
        BWaHAHAHaahahaHAHaahaHAHaahahaHAHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          if that were the case then Ward would have ended up making about $50 bucks for the Smith fight, since Roc had to buy the airtime and they gave away most of the tickets.....
          $50 for fighting Paul Smith, in Oakland, you say? Yep, that sounds about right.

This guy is off the charts difficult to deal with. If he ever fights one of the big dogs at 175 I will enjoy every moment as he gets the bull**** knocked right out of his excuse making ass. Stevenson, Beterbiev or Kovalev will finish what Darnell Boone could not quite do.

I can't really see how any Ward followers can defend him any more, though I see a lot of the online boxing community is turned against him, including former supporters. He's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post

This guy is off the charts difficult to deal with. If he ever fights one of the big dogs at 175 I will enjoy every moment as he gets the bull**** knocked right out of his excuse making ass. Stevenson, Beterbiev or Kovalev will finish what Darnell Boone could not quite do.

I can't really see how any Ward followers can defend him any more, though I see a lot of the online boxing community is turned against him, including former supporters. He's ridiculous.

darnell boone knocked stevenson out and gave kovalev one of his toughest fights . kovalev was very green, but stevenson was a grown man and had been a pro for getting on five years.

let's just try and be fair. i like the word "consistent." that's all.

ward's not looking great at all, but we dont have the information on the barrera fight yet.

ward's responsible for much of his inactivity, but people completely discount kelly pavlik losing his mind and retiring, the shoulder surgery, the broken hands in the froch fight.

let's just make sure we consider all facts and are consistent. when you can do that, you've arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post

Oh really ?

So, pretty much anyone from 175 beats that bum Ward, huh ?

I bet you think that Golovkin beats Ward too, right ?

You my friend, are affectionately known as..... " dumb money ".

I hope you stick around, and stay vocal.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                bout time this clown got banned
                Dream on, silly buns.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                  Imagine that, an anonymous internet expert calling an accomplished fighter a coward; and race baiting as a plan B. How original......
                  Just tired of these fighters talking big, fighting nobodies, fighting safe, then calling it racism when people lose interest or stop believing them.

Comment

Did Barrera ever make a Cuban Olympic or World Championship team? I remember reading on here before that he had strong amateur record (230-30 or something) but he never medalled for the Cuban senior team.

Comment

Working...
                    X