Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia, Guerrero Offer Takes on Puerto Rico vs. Mexico Rivalry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither Puerto Rico or mexico have a real army or navy

A war between PR and Mexico would be hilarious as neither place has an army or a navy outside of a few tuna cans floating on some polluted water and leaking. An army of misfits between the two laying around out of shape and drinking and sleeping all day long would be a comical battle over tequila warm beer and old burritos and senoritas with mustaches and oiled up.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
      This is not part of that, Danny Garcia is a Nuyorican
      He's from philly doe

Comment

Originally posted by tyson chavez View Post
        Guerrero is a disgrace! Fool walks in with that United farmer flag the one with that ugly bird instead of the mexican flag.
        U fail u damn coconut

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          so Swift is not Rican and Ghost is NOT Mexican?!?...why?!?....because they were born in the U.S.?!?...I don't get it!!...I guess us blacks should NOT consider Obama as a black prez....his mom is white
          Ignore these fools mr Phil.

They don't understand that the rivalry is not only national but also ethic. The pride runs deep.

Comment

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
            I don't like soccer and rarely watch it (World Cup and Olympic matches almost exclusively), but I know for a fact that there's no Mexico vs. Puerto Rico rivalry in that sport.
            I was going to mention that.

It's obvious Guerrero doesn't know much about the rivalry and doesn't feel it in his heart or carry it in his blood.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
                A war between PR and Mexico would be hilarious as neither place has an army or a navy outside of a few tuna cans floating on some polluted water and leaking. An army of misfits between the two laying around out of shape and drinking and sleeping all day long would be a comical battle over tequila warm beer and old burritos and senoritas with mustaches and oiled up.
                It would be funnier if you got caught between their war and said to them "I'm an American I have rights"

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  That historic Gilroy vs Philly rivalry.

Comment

I'm surprised the Mexicans are claiming Guerrero considering the pounding he's going to receive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      so Swift is not Rican and Ghost is NOT Mexican?!?...why?!?....because they were born in the U.S.?!?...I don't get it!!...I guess us blacks should NOT consider Obama as a black prez....his mom is white
                      Black is a race. Mexican and Puerto Rican are nationalities. Obama is mulatto but considered black due to Anglo racism were a drop of black makes you black.

Comment

Working...
                      X