Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs. Sullivan Barrera confirmed for 3/26. Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
    I hope Ward doesn't want the fight in oakland (right)

also, why is he wearing a jacket?!?! never seen that before

anyway, hopefully Kovalev is next...or after the next bum
    Ward is already on record saying he needs anothre fight before King Kov. Shook.

Comment

• Abel Sanchez is extremely overrated as a trainer! No Gameplan and No Strategy for his fighters at all.

Comment

• Such an articulate guy. Always a pleasure to hear Andre break it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Abel Sanchez is extremely overrated as a trainer! No Gameplan and No Strategy for his fighters at all.
          I've long thought that Genady fell into his lap.

Comment

• Definitely fancy Kovalev to beat him, Ward looked terrible today and this fight was far from one sided pathetic but the judges but I guess they need to sell this Kovalev hype don't they?
            Barrera pressed from round 1 to 12 and he was landing a lot more than the commentary and people are giving him credit for take a look at Wards face that's not the face of someone who was rolling and dodging everything.
            Ward really sort of prove to me today that when he doesn't have that weight advantage he really isn't that special that will be a big problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by meme_man View Post
              Wtf???????
              You must be new Larry is a sellout who supports stereotype his own people a disgrace

Comment

• Ward will beat kovalev

Comment

• Good win for Ward. Bring on the best at 175 in Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    No?
                    No.

If he is going to be fighting Kov, he needs to take what he did in the first half of the fight, and carry it for the full 12.

I saw a lot I liked, but he is going to need to be that sharp the full boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Ward is already on record saying he needs anothre fight before King Kov. Shook.
                      He said that before the fight.

And what do you care if you get another fight in between Kovalev when he has already agreed with HBO to fight Kovalev? If he doesn't fight then you say he's inactive and "Does Ward even fight anymore?".

He said before the fight that he wants 3 fights this year, the 3rd one being Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                      X