Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Imam Should Have Worried About Himself, Not Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    This coming from a guy that loses his stay busy fight with Herrera.
    Close fight that could have gone either way so I wouldn't say he lost it or was given a gift.
    Despite what people think, fighters are allowed to have close fights. Not every fight has to be a blowout.

Comment

Imam still a good young fighter, glad to hear that he is trying to Avenge his lose right away I think that is the best way to get back on track is to comeback and whip the guy that whipped you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        danny is right. granados was there to be KO'd by imam (it almost happened in the first round)
        Not even close.

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        This coming from a guy that loses his stay busy fight with Herrera.
        true true

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Hes right but he was just trying to build his name up. Still think Imam is a solid fighter and hope he gets back in soon.
        I agree

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Imam still a good young fighter, glad to hear that he is trying to Avenge his lose right away I think that is the best way to get back on track is to comeback and whip the guy that whipped you.
        that's true, I agree he needs to watch the tape, fix it and take care of his loss, but Granados is a much better fighter than people perceive.

Comment

He's right. Imam was talking like he already won the belt how he basically called Danny and ab duckers

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
            Not even close.

true true

I agree

that's true, I agree he needs to watch the tape, fix it and take care of his loss, but Granados is a much better fighter than people perceive.
            didn't imam knock him down in the first round? i don't remember well, but i think he had him hurt un that first round

Comment

Danny's so good at killing careers, he killed his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                didn't imam knock him down in the first round? i don't remember well, but i think he had him hurt un that first round
                Granados was caught with a good punch and was off balance, but as soon as he got up he went straight to imam. He didn't look seriously hurt to me. That's what I remember.

Comment

He's right...

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                    Close fight that could have gone either way so I wouldn't say he lost it or was given a gift.
                    Despite what people think, fighters are allowed to have close fights. Not every fight has to be a blowout.
                    Herrera clearly won the fight and Danny WAS gifted the win. I like Danny, and was high on him especially after his win against Matty, but he lost to Herrera straight up..no could've gone either bs. He lost.

Comment

can't wait for Swift to win that vacant WBC title this year #TeamDSG

Comment

Working...
                      X