Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Eyes Carlos Cuadras After Segura Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    It seems that Roman is after Inoue...
    Then why not fight Inoue instead? Roman is used to fighting in Japan. Inoue fights in Japan.

Comment

If he fights Segura and Cuadras this year, then the p4p#1 guy should either be the winner of Canelo/GGG or Kovalev/Ward

Comment

It's more feasible to hold 2 belts in two divisions when there's only 3lbs in between them. Gallo will probably move up at some point too, so it doesn't mean the rematch is out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          Estrada's daddy.
          You would think Gonzalez made easy work of Estrada the way his fans talk about it

Comment

I think Cuadras has a better shot of beating Gonzalez than Estrada.

Comment

Roman Gonzalez

If Cuadras or Estrada get a hold of Roman Gonzalez? His undeafeated streak is over. Estrada fought Gonzalez at 108 pounds when he was campaigning at 112 pounds. Estrada had to lose 4 extra pounds and fight at a weight class he never fought at before. He was obviously weight drained and in my opinion still out boxed Gonzalez and won the fight. If a weight drained Estrada out boxed Gonzalez in 12 rounds? I think a complete Estrada fighting at his best weight knocks out Gonzalez. Cuadras will make Gonzalez look real bad for 12 rounds and win a clear decision. Cuadras is naturally bigger than Gonzalez and he's a better than Estrada. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoCordova View Post
                If Cuadras or Estrada get a hold of Roman Gonzalez? His undeafeated streak is over. Estrada fought Gonzalez at 108 pounds when he was campaigning at 112 pounds.
                some how you think the rematch will between a 108lbs Gonzalez vs 112lbs Estrada? Gonzalez will also be at 112 which also suits him better. If Estrada trades with Roman he will not see the last round. If estrad runs like he always does, he can survive the 12 round but Roman will UD his ass any ways

Comment

You really are a comedian because you got a laugh out of me. Estrada had never fought at 108 and it was also his first World Title Fight. Estrada is now a unified World Champion who's beat better Flyweights than Gonzalez.Gonzalez's biggest win at Flyweight is Brian Viloria and Estrada beat a younger version of Viloria 3 years ago. Estrada always runs? Estrada went right after Gonzalez in the very first round. In rounds 10,11 and 12 Gonzalez looked like a bobble head. Estrada always runs😂 great comedy. He dropped Hernan Marquez 7 times in his last fight.
                  Last edited by PanchoCordova; 01-08-2016, 07:44 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                    He should be demoted below the winner of Ward/Kovalev and GGG/Canelo in that case.

That's consecutive weak years for someone considered the pound for pound best. I was one of his biggest supporters but this is not cosha.
                    Now you should understand where we're coming from when we mention Ward being demoted.

Comment

No one's beating this guy anytime soon.

He'll plow through Floyd's record and may be next fighter of the decade.

Comment

Working...
                      X