Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

amir khan wont fight brook 'cause no respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan wanted desperately to fight mayweather because of the massive respect mayweather always gave him then I guess...
    whats the problem then?

mayweather said he wont fight khan because he wasnt respectful, seems fair for khan to say it baout brook and on down the ladder

Comment

For some reason known only to himself Khan has placed himself on the same level as Manny and Floyd.

Despite not selling out a venue in years, last having a title in 2011 and having no real credible resume at 147.

And then he complains everybody is 'ducking' him...SMH

Comment

This is the same convienent excuse that Ricky Hatton used to duck Junior Witter and he was applaud by some, I think its pathetic really but let's see how those same poster react here.

Comment

Originally posted by Invictas View Post
          So basically the Same reasons as Ricky Hatton when refused to fight Witter.
          Yep excactly. But watch how they would twist and turn with excuses in regards to Hatton conducts.

Comment

another Hatton-Witter situation.....this fight will happen....if not this year, then next year for sure

Comment

Khan is quickly becoming my least favorite fighter. In every new article, Khan is throwing a new tantrum. Be a man for god's sake.

Comment

Its not just Khan. Its many of these boxing diva's in general. Remember when Cotto caught a tantrum when Canelo called him him out in the PR newspapers? Or how Floyd claimed he wasn't going to fight Pacquiao because he didn't like Bob Arum?

I don't know what's going on with this generation in boxing. The way I grew up and was raised, not liking or getting disrespected by someone should give you more incentive and desire to WANT to fight them! No?

For the record, I don't think Khan is afraid of Brook. You don't desperately pursue fights with Floyd and Pacquiao with no fear yet be afraid of someone like Brook who in my opinion is a good boxer but not a dangerous fighter like a Pacquiao or Maidana. I can see why he would be anxious to get in the ring with Floyd. Floyd isn't a dangerous fighter. He's a skilled boxer who will outpoint you rather than knock you around the ring silly. To me its something personal going on between him and Brook. I just can't point my finger on it.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  For some reason known only to himself Khan has placed himself on the same level as Manny and Floyd.

Despite not selling out a venue in years, last having a title in 2011 and having no real credible resume at 147.

And then he complains everybody is 'ducking' him...SMH
                  Out of curiosity who did you pick as the winner when Khan fought Luis Collazo and Devon Alexander?

Khan for a guy who is supposedly irrelevant and deluded who sure seems to get alot of threads created about him. The Same people who are saying he is deluded and irrelevant commenting on each and every thread the irony!
                  Last edited by Invictas; 01-04-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Yep excactly. But watch how they would twist and turn with excuses in regards to Hatton conducts.
                    Precisely the biggest money fight for Ricky Hatton outside of Mayweather and Pacquaio was Junior Witter.

The argument they are presenting is that Ricky Hatton was too busy facing Bigger names From 2001 to 2004 whilst Junior Witter was calling out Hatton.

Ricky Hatton fought such massive names as Mikhail Krovalapov, Stephen Smith, John Bailey, Jason Rowland, Tony Pep, Aldo Nazareno Rios and the list goes on and on.

I am a Kell Brook fan but does that mean that I should not be fair and objective as regards my appraisal of Khan?

I find the double standard quite fascinating as to how fans elevate their favorite fighters then obsessively, hypocritically and quite unfairly seek to denigrate their rivals.
                    Last edited by Invictas; 01-04-2016, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Invictas View Post
                      Out of curiosity who did you pick as the winner when Khan fought Luis Collazo and Devon Alexander?

Khan for a guy who is supposedly irrelevant and deluded who sure seems to get alot of threads created about him. The Same people who are saying he is deluded and irrelevant commenting on each and every thread the irony!
                      I picked Khan to beat both Alexander and I can remember about Collazo to be honest.

I may have commented Collazo could give him some problems as it was his first fight at 147...got that wrong!

Its irrelevant anyway, both are busted flushes and beating them proves absolutely nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X