Comments Thread For: Koncz: No Tune-Up For Ibeabuchi, To Face Top 15 Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very dangerous

Comment

Stupid as ****. I dont care if he looks like a monster in the gym. Stringing together a few gimmies to get his feet wet over the next few months is the logical thing to do.

Comment

Wow. 17 years layoff and wants no tuneups. Ward had 2 years and wants 3 tuneups.

Comment

He will face a top 15 right out of prison, not a good idea, but have to admire the balls. Shannon Briggs hasn't fought a top guy in years.

Briggs would actually be a good choice, if he can beat Briggs, he can't beat a top guy. He probably stayed busy in prison, at 43 he doesn't have a lot of time.
          Arreola would be a great fight, I don't care who wins, fireworks while it last.

Comment

floyd takes 2 years off and fights someone moving up 2 weight divisions(yeah but he was p4p!) if ike fought kovalev would that be a good fight? yea thats what i thought quiet!

ward takes 2 years off and only wants to fight bums

ike takes 17 years off and is ready to go

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
              Wow. 17 years layoff and wants no tuneups. Ward had 2 years and wants 3 tuneups.

Comment

Oh yes.

Ike just "left" for 17 years. 17 years wandering the globe like fucking Akuma from Street Fighter, and now he has come back to test his skills from an opponent he deems finally worthy.

Dude plead out on a sexual assault beef, is 43, and really has no choice.

But never let the facts get in way of a good Andre Ward pwn.

Comment

Probably will fight andy ruiz

Comment

well he doesn't have a choice he can't really work his way up then have a title shot at 55

look forward to him losing, have had to hear about what this guy would "do to the klitschkos" for years (if he wasn't in prison nobody would say that but it sort of formed a protective bubble for his fans where he could never come up short)

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Oh yes.

Ike just "left" for 17 years. 17 years wandering the globe like fucking Akuma from Street Fighter, and now he has come back to test his skills from an opponent he deems finally worthy.

Dude plead out on a sexual assault beef, is 43, and really has no choice.

But never let the facts get in way of a good Andre Ward pwn.
                      good karma for that my friend !

Comment

Working...
                      X