Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather be smart, if GGG is easy, then hundreds of Million$ are waiting !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those criticising GGG pvn his numbers are probably low because they think GGG going to win easy and there are no superstars for GGG to beat!
    But if he fought Floyd I'm sure so many would want to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      You go to Glaser for Ppv numbers? Cause he also said Cotto Canelo did 600k.

Just how many superstars are there in boxing? There's like a handful of guys capable of selling 100k on Ppv. If Floyd came back, this is in top 3 most lucrative fights. Wouldn't be surprised if it outdid the Pac rematch, still awful risk/reward compared to the rest
      You guys are brainwashed by Lampley or something to honestly think that at this very moment GGG is that big enough of a star to generate record breaking numbers with Mayweather. He is not at the level yet at all. That is not saying he can't reach that level, he is just not at that level yet.

I'm actually done with this topic, spending too much time talking about something that is never going to happen anyway.

Lets talk about something more REALISTIC like GGG vs Canelo!

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
        You guys are brainwashed by Lampley or something to honestly think that at this very moment GGG is that big enough of a star to generate record breaking numbers with Mayweather. He is not at the level yet at all. That is not saying he can't reach that level, he is just not at that level yet.

I'm actually done with this topic, spending too much time talking about something that is never going to happen anyway.

Lets talk about something more REALISTIC like GGG vs Canelo!
        I don't think he's there yet, just that the matchup would sell itself. It's a lot more appealing than the rematches with Pac, Canelo, Cotto who are the only superstars around

Comment

• Those criticising GGG pvn his numbers are probably low because they think GGG going to win easy and there are no superstars for GGG to beat!
          But if he fought Floyd I'm sure so many would want to watch
          As a fan of both, I really don't have any interest in this fight. GGG would be drained at 154lbs that seems evident by his refusal to fight at 155lbs for his most lucrative fight to date with Canelo.

What's the point of seeing an older, slower version of Mayweather versus a drained GGG;what would it prove?

Comment

• Originally posted by firstborn View Post
            As a fan of both, I really don't have any interest in this fight. GGG would be drained at 154lbs that seems evident by his refusal to fight at 155lbs for his most lucrative fight to date with Canelo.

What's the point of seeing an older, slower version of Mayweather versus a drained GGG;what would it prove?
            Everybody knows a fight between GGG and Floyd would be at 160 so I don't understand why some people still pretend 154 is even in the equation.?

Comment

• watch all the black posters cry.,.

fuc
              king pussies, you'd think it was them jumping in that ring.

lmfao, I guess....

Comment

• Everybody knows a fight between GGG and Floyd wEverybody knows a fight between GGG and Floyd would be at 160 so I don't understand why some people still pretend 154 is even in the equation.
                That's not even a given if GGG faces someone his own size like Canelo...why would Mayweather give GGG every conceivable advantage? People assume any fight would be at 154lb because that's pretty much as high as Mayweather can go.

Comment

****ing *******, you'd think it was them jumping in that ring.

lmfao, I guess.
                  I see you're putting in work for 2016 poster of the year....

Comment

****ing *******, you'd think it was them jumping in that ring.

lmfao, I guess.
                    I see you're putting in work for 2016 poster of the year....

Comment

• floyd is all talk when it comes to GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X