Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Should Be The Year Of The 4k Resolution Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Should Be The Year Of The 4k Resolution Boxing!

Right, Im tired of watching boxing on this crappy ass 1080 quality, I NEED 4k!

IDGAF even if it 4k scaled down to 1080 still better quality than 1080!

Comment

Can you imagine the ppv price for 4K!!!

But it would be nice tho.

Comment

Hells yeah! I want to see Rigo do nothing in 4K! :P

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
          Right, Im tired of watching boxing on this crappy ass 1080 quality, I NEED 4k!

IDGAF even if it 4k scaled down to 1080 still better quality than 1080!
          My cousin got himself a 40" for less than $400

Comment

Comment

As much as I want 4K PPV, we don't even have 1080p PPVs right now.

Comment

4k tv's upscales 1080p to near 4k, at least mine does, it looks amazing with 240 clear motion. HBO/Showtime/PBC should invest in releasing fights in blu ray. Obviously there's not a huge market for boxing in blu ray/dvd so maybe they should do it digitally. Imagine those crappy looking fights like Mayweather vs Corrales and other 90s-early/mid 2000s fights remastered for 1080p blu ray. **** the 1970s movies like The Godfather are available in 1080p Blu Ray, HBO/Showtime/CBS can do the same with boxing videos.

Comment

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I watched Mayweather-Pacquiao in full HD. Do they really only broadcast in 720p? Can't be true. If true someone needs to be fired asap.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    4k tv's upscales 1080p to near 4k, at least mine does, it looks amazing with 240 clear motion. HBO/Showtime/PBC should invest in releasing fights in blu ray. Obviously there's not a huge market for boxing in blu ray/dvd so maybe they should do it digitally. Imagine those crappy looking fights like Mayweather vs Corrales and other 90s-early/mid 2000s fights remastered for 1080p blu ray. **** the 1970s movies like The Godfather are available in 1080p Blu Ray, HBO/Showtime/CBS can do the same with boxing videos.
                    I want this so much. I want to buy Vargas-Trinidad in 1080p @ 60 fps. Also, Mayweather-Castillo. I think they will release it in 2019.

Comment

Working...
                    X