Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Ward Shouldn't Fight Kovalev; GGG 'Easy' Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm not racist, but I'm going to talk about white fighters and black fighters, and I'm going to sound really hypocritical" - Floyd Mayweather Jr.

There are actually people that parrot "TBE" about a guy that's never fought a prime ATG, or even prime HOF. Floyd seems to understands persuasion better than I do. I just think Ward-Kovalev is a great fight and potentially puts a prime HOF on one guy's resume or the other. If Ward feels more comfortable at 168, he should go for it, but don't get mad at fans when the latest evidence shows Ward weighing in as a Light Heavy - the scales aren't racist, they're just Chinese.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Dude remember Ward had just had one tune-up, and made an offer to Ggg for a fight next year, after more tuneups. At 50/50 lol
      we dont know the offer bc ward said he moved on..and even if htat was the offer..if u really want the fight u negotiate..look how they are pursing billy joe..bc they really want the fight..BJ said no already, but they are trying to give him 4 million bucks all bc he is a belt holder..not a real champion/great fighter like ward..but a belt holder...sad that u guys put a wbo belt over a p4p fight..but w/e

Comment

• Comment

• Well Said!
          Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          90% of negroes are racist but are allowed to be. personally I have no problem with racism to me it is a natural trait. I just like to see whites be able to do it

Comment

• Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
            we dont know the offer bc ward said he moved on..and even if htat was the offer..if u really want the fight u negotiate..look how they are pursing billy joe..bc they really want the fight..BJ said no already, but they are trying to give him 4 million bucks all bc he is a belt holder..not a real champion/great fighter like ward..but a belt holder...sad that u guys put a wbo belt over a p4p fight..but w/e
            No, Ward attorney explained it was for sometime next year, after more tuneups for Ward. Right around the time Gggs Canelo mando was gonna be due lol

Comment

• Floyd is obsessed with GGG. Retirement is not much fun now that GGG gets all the attention. Floyd should stop whining and go play with his boyfriend bieber!

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                Where you at Jedi?!

Fcking progressive Jedi lmaO you corny fck can you be anymore lame

Wait a minute hold up hold up

Jedi..??

Like in star wars you corny FCK?!

BWaHAHahahaaHAHahahaHAHAHahaaha!!!
                You obsessed little geek you name yourself after a fcking fantasy movie you fcking geek?!

How the fck can anyone take you serious geek

You fckin dork did you go see the movie you fckin dork?!

Of course you did lmaO fcking dork

BWaHAHahaahaHAHAHaahahaHAHahahaHA!!
                Last edited by texasboi15; 12-31-2015, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  90% of negroes are racist but are allowed to be. personally I have no problem with racism to me it is a natural trait. I just like to see whites be able to do it
                  That's the part they're not willing to admit. What I noticed over the years is that it's important to them that they root for their fellow blacks. Well, not all of them, but they're very consistent. I'm saying this because not all of them are coming from the US mainland. Some of the most hateful posts are coming from PR, Africa, Dominican Republic, places where people are predominantly black, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    And if you haven't noticed, Sanchez is a bit of a blowhard and likes to take potshots at other fighters. But his point is basically right: Monroe and Lara bring the same number of fans, zero. Except Lara comes at 20x the cost

Dude there's no excuse needed. HBO doesn't want it, Laras team doesn't want it, dude is not even a MW nor a competitive fight
                    So then why cry when they do the same to you. If Lara is 20X more expensive than that means he's more well known period. And the middle weight excuse isn't credible either. Because if Mayweather called and asked for a fight with them. They'll take it in 5min .

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                      So then why cry when they do the same to you. If Lara is 20X more expensive than that means he's more well known period. And the middle weight excuse isn't credible either. Because if Mayweather called and asked for a fight with them. They'll take it in 5min .
                      Well no ****, how can you compare superstar Floyd to Lara who does poor numbers on his own, and in his one big shot he chokes so bad? If you're a casual fan and saw Lara Canelo, you make a point not to watch him again

Comment

Working...
                      X