Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    yeah i dont think roy is someone u'll wanna take advice from regarding if one should continue on to fight or not. roy even made a statement during the hbo special thing on pac vs bradley 3 with roach, max, roy and hopkins. roach mention the possibility if pac conitnue on fighting, he'll like to see pac against canelo after if pac looks good against bradley and roy said thats my kinda trainer.

Comment

Literally the last person on Earth to talk.

Maybe Tony if he could put together a sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
        yeah i dont think roy is someone u'll wanna take advice from regarding if one should continue on to fight or not. roy even made a statement during the hbo special thing on pac vs bradley 3 with roach, max, roy and hopkins. roach mention the possibility if pac conitnue on fighting, he'll like to see pac against canelo after if pac looks good against bradley and roy said thats my kinda trainer.
        True, Roy should have retired along time ago, but the video speaks more of what he thinks of the fight. It's a good watch how he thinks manny is to him now.

Comment

True, Roy should have retired along time ago, but the video speaks more of what he thinks of the fight. It's a good watch how he thinks manny is to him now.
          roy is one of those guys in their mid 30s still hanging around the basketball court balling with high school players lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Name the rounds you think he won. I'll tell you the rounds you didn't give him that you should have. Then you go back and watch those rounds on mute.

Bradley won 5 rounds. I never said he won, he lost, because of the knockdowns. But you guys saying he won 3 is a joke.
            won 4 rounds MAX

Comment

• Floyd is absolutely high if he thinks this fight was a draw. Manny clearly won, without much of a problem.

Comment

• They both should retire now. There are no interesting fights left for them. Bradley should fight Khan, Brook and Thurman now, but we know that wont happen.

Comment

• Anyone catch the post interview in the ring where manny and Bradley made plans for breakfast together in the morning? lol classic!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Floyd is absolutely high if he thinks this fight was a draw. Manny clearly won, without much of a problem.
                    What a classy response by Dunn

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                      Anyone catch the post interview in the ring where manny and Bradley made plans for breakfast together in the morning? lol classic!
                      lol yeah that was hilarious. Isn't it interesting how two guys can actually get along outside the ring, but inside the ring they don't hold back. Both guys understand it's just business, nothing personal. That's how the sport of boxing is suppose to be, but unfortunately isn't always the case.

Comment

Working...
                      X