Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do have to admire the foresight of many of you on here.
    After Pac/Bradley I robbery, I recall reading many of you speculating that this was a clear move by arum to essentially force Pac's hand into a rematch (keeping it in-house).
    I honestly couldn't see Pac being puppeted into a pointless rematch--nor could I imagine anyone buying that **** on PPV.
    Fool me once...

But then after Pac/Bradley II with Pac clearly winning, several of you commented that Arum was going to milk a trilogy out of this.
    I would have bet any amount of money that this was not going to happen.

Fool me twice...

Anyway, props to many of you for the call.
    All fight promoters are pieces of ****. But guys like Arum are rancid diarrhea.
    And Pac is a spineless douche for not taking control over the latter part of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
      I do have to admire the foresight of many of you on here.
      After Pac/Bradley I robbery, I recall reading many of you speculating that this was a clear move by arum to essentially force Pac's hand into a rematch (keeping it in-house).
      I honestly couldn't see Pac being puppeted into a pointless rematch--nor could I imagine anyone buying that **** on PPV.
      Fool me once...

But then after Pac/Bradley II with Pac clearly winning, several of you commented that Arum was going to milk a trilogy out of this.
      I would have bet any amount of money that this was not going to happen.

Fool me twice...

Anyway, props to many of you for the call.
      All fight promoters are pieces of ****. But guys like Arum are rancid diarrhea.
      And Pac is a spineless douche for not taking control over the latter part of his career.
      Hard to believe Pac won't fight Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Psychologically, Pacquiao has the edge. I'm not counting out Bradley though. I think Tim can get a close decision if he boxes in a disciplined manner and doesn't sell himself short like he did in the second fight. Don't be greedy; let Manny come to you. Then fire the same body shots you did against Brandon Rios.
        Under Atlas, Bradley is a revitalized and even more polished fighter.

Comment

Bradley is coming to take boxing over.....the prophecy shall be fulfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Bradley is coming to take boxing over.....the prophecy shall be fulfilled.
            WAR Bradley!!!

Comment

32 year old coming to take over boxing?

hm....

Even if he could he can't under Arum. If he manages to beat Pac you know who he will fight next anyway? Provo LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                32 year old coming to take over boxing?

hm....

Even if he could he can't under Arum. If he manages to beat Pac you know who he will fight next anyway? Provo LOL.
                He's already at the top of the sport, now with Atlas, he can clean out the division if he goes on a run. Bradley has a good resume, a solid one, HOF worthy, he is a complete fighter, has tons of heart, and ducks no one, and is a cash cow. Only Brook challenges him @ WW.

Comment

the only saving grace this fight has is bradley's top 10 p4p in the sport and division rating, by ring mag at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    the only saving grace this fight has is bradley's top 10 p4p in the sport and division rating, by ring mag at least.
                    Another solid win here, and contenders really won't be able to avoid Bradley.

Comment

Don't sleep on this fight. You are all going to be in for a surprise. Since Bradley now has atlas he will finish Manny en DosRounds!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X