Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Bradley! War America! War boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      It's kinda sad when the main selling point to this fight is if manny is shot enough to make bradley competitve
      Bradley outboxed him in their first fight when Pac was a monster. And Bradley with Atlas is like Super Saiyan 4 status.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
        I accidently chose Bradley via KO when I meant Pacquiao via KO

But yeah, Pacquiao going out with a **** for his last hoorah.
        You're ****ing sig, man!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          IDK Bradley looked like a brand new fighter to me, although it was a fat, drained, Rios he looked really impressive with Teddy. Its a 50/50 fight IMO or a slight favor to Bradley, especially considering how ****ty Pac looked vs Floyd
          that sig makes my penis twitch... no ****.

WAR KING TAINO CANELO

Comment

Repeat of the first 2 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              It's kinda sad when the main selling point to this fight is if manny is shot enough to make bradley competitve
              cause thats the truth. Manny been shotted in the second fight and still beat him for the second time. Thats the only way Tim beats Manny

Comment

Originally posted by KING Khan. View Post
                Repeat of the first 2 times.
                the result was different each time...

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  No interest in this one personally.

Pacquiao has already beat him clearly on two occasions. I expect him to do it a third time.
                  True, how many times does PAC have to beat him? I can just about understand why he gave jmm rematches. But he hardly had to give Barrera one or morales even and now Bradley.
                  Just giving Bradley another chance to get lucky. A certain other boxer doesn't give rematches. He taketh the money and runs
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 01-02-2016, 06:38 PM.

Comment

What a pointless fight, Pacquiao has nothing to gain from this....

Comment

Psychologically, Pacquiao has the edge. I'm not counting out Bradley though. I think Tim can get a close decision if he boxes in a disciplined manner and doesn't sell himself short like he did in the second fight. Don't be greedy; let Manny come to you. Then fire the same body shots you did against Brandon Rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X