Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll watch it but not really something I wanted to happen. Usually, 2 top 10 P4P fighters is something to be ecstatic about but this does nothing as Pacquiao already proved everything beating him twice.

Comment

I accidently chose Bradley via KO when I meant Pacquiao via KO

But yeah, Pacquiao going out with a **** for his last hoorah.

Comment

Arum has invested quite a lot in Bradley because he wants him to be thr front man for TR after Pac retires. He would love nothing more than for Bradley to get a win over Pac in Pac's retirement fight; a passing of the torch fight.

It is probably kind of cliched to talk about rejuvenated boxers or whatever but Bradley has sometimes lacked motivation and fights out of character at times. I think Atlas' regimented style is what Bradley needs to stay focused and Atlas realizes this.

Diaz got soft and was only there as a yes man for the check. Atlas won't beat around the bush and Bradley will only train that much harder because of it.

Comment

so its official to discuss how we get robbed again cause of ***** ass boxing politics? **** this fight

Comment

This is why boxing stinks.

This fight exemplifies everything that is wrong in boxing.

Smh
            Last edited by Spoon23; 12-31-2015, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              At least I not alone here...
              Bradley boxed well and won a close fight. He was the aggressor, counter puncher, and landed the cleaner shots.

Comment

This is a closer fight than people are making it seem but it still kinda stinks. The main reason this fight is taking place is because Bob wants to keep it in house and feels Bradley is the safer money (when compared with Crawford) having put up two PPVs with decent numbers with Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Bradley boxed well and won a close fight. He was the aggressor, counter puncher, and landed the cleaner shots.
                  ... and a very sharp defense...

Comment

IDK Bradley looked like a brand new fighter to me, although it was a fat, drained, Rios he looked really impressive with Teddy. Its a 50/50 fight IMO or a slight favor to Bradley, especially considering how ****ty Pac looked vs Floyd

Comment

It's kinda sad when the main selling point to this fight is if manny is shot enough to make bradley competitve

Comment

Working...
                      X