Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermind about rooting for Mohammedi, this other cat is under the tutelage of Robert Garcia. I've got my $$$$$$$ on him.

Comment

• żsolid?

His chin is brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

If Ward dies, he DIES!

and he will.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          13 minutes ago
          Looks like the Devin Haney fight might be moved to after the main event. The Gvozdyk v Mohammedi fight up next. If ends early, maybe Haney

if that happens i think devin wont be signing with arum lol
          Damn that means they won't even be showing that fight then. Assume they aren't going to restart TR.tv to show it & they aren't gonna show it on the PPV I assume. And obviously 94% of the fans walking out after Bradley & Manny fight. Messed up for Haney. They gonna hand him a broom & $50 after he takes off his gloves to help clean up after the show probably. F#cking Arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
            any idea what time the pacquiao bradley ring entrance is?

UK time that is
            Damn around 3am

Comment

• mohammadi is making dude eat alot of jabs, they arent stiff or anything but touching him alot

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Damn around 3am
                A true Brit boxing fan will stay up to watch a fight.

I think anyway. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Damn that means they won't even be showing that fight then. Assume they aren't going to restart TR.tv to show it & they aren't gonna show it on the PPV I assume. And obviously 94% of the fans walking out after Bradley & Manny fight. Messed up for Haney. They gonna hand him a broom & $50 after he takes off his gloves to help clean up after the show probably. F#cking Arum.
                  maybe he knew hes close with floyd and wanted to stick it to him one more time via proxy lol

Comment

• Pretty close round, Mohammedi may have taken it.

Comment

• The Pizza guy is still in there lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X