Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're watching on the Top Rank stream set the video quality all the way up manually otherwise it will continue to jump from high to low at random times. Kind of annoying but it will fix it.

Comment

• Good scrap, should be a Ponomarev win. This fight should have been on the tv portion rather than the Ramirez taxi cab fight.

Comment

• 96-94..................in favor of Soloman????????????????? What the hell fight was that judge watching?

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
          yup he couldent handle the power
          Soloman still manages to win on one of the cards, lmao, please that schit wasn't even remotely close.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              If you're watching on the Top Rank stream set the video quality all the way up manually otherwise it will continue to jump from high to low at random times. Kind of annoying but it will fix it.
              They are also showing it live on the PPV channel that the TV portion of the card will be shown on. I have Dish and it's channel 455 for me

Comment

• Jay Nady still refs?

Comment

• 2 17 yr olds on the card.. hopefully haney is next

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    2 17 yr olds on the card.. hopefully haney is next
                    I'm looking forward to seeing him fight. He looks promising.

Comment

• bauer throwing a lot of arm punches

Comment

Working...
                      X