Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    The world will embrace Bradley if he stops Pac.
    I seriously believe, if that happened, Floyd comes out of retirement to challenge Bradley. I don't think anything else would call him out of retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
      I seriously believe, if that happened, Floyd comes out of retirement to challenge Bradley. I don't think anything else would call him out of retirement.
      nah, I doubt it, and I hope I am right about that. I was one of his biggest fans on NSB but I really wish people would stop bringing him up other than to remember his legacy.

Maidana is who I want to see return to WW, because he is the only fighter not retired who can clean that division out right now, with him gone, it's all about Bradley and Brook to me.

Comment

• Another Juan please!!

Comment

• Dont be suprised for Bradley to injure something mid-fight....again....for the 3rd time

Comment

• I'm really disappointed in the way Bradley left Diaz. But as a boxer I've always beena fan and would love to see him and Teddy pull off the upset.

To my eyes, Bradley was on the way to winning the second fight before he hurt his leg and started going for broke throwing bombs.

Comment

• i think Bradley is a bit overhyped

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I'm really disappointed in the way Bradley left Diaz. But as a boxer I've always beena fan and would love to see him and Teddy pull off the upset.

To my eyes, Bradley was on the way to winning the second fight before he hurt his leg and started going for broke throwing bombs.
                Why? I think he was just trying to improve his situation, not all trainers are equal in knowledge and approach.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  nah, I doubt it, and I hope I am right about that. I was one of his biggest fans on NSB but I really wish people would stop bringing him up other than to remember his legacy.
                  It would be silly, but this is Floyd. If Bradley gets up there in popularity and momentum, add that to his age and the fact he's got no power, and he's tailor made for Mayweather to make another 9 figure payoff at Pacquiao's expense.

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Maidana is who I want to see return to WW, because he is the only fighter not retired who can clean that division out right now, with him gone, it's all about Bradley and Brook to me.
                  Come on man. The money fight is Lebedev/Maidana at 200lbs for cruiserweight dominance. The world needs to know who gasses first or who gets KO'd first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Built in excuse for Manny , Shot or shoulder , I feel sorry for Bradley he could win clearly and he will get no credit for it and if Manny won clearly it will be praise the lord the sun shines out Mannys ass again .
                    Built-in excuse? Excuse me, weren't you just arguing with me last week that Morales was shot for his 2nd fight with Manny? Manny is well into the twilight of his career, much further than Morales was and even though you refuse to admit it, had a fairly recent injury. I expect him to win but won't be surprised if we see a very close fight that goes to Bradley...unless Bradley breaks a leg again trying to avoid Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post

Come on man. The money fight is Lebedev/Maidana at 200lbs for cruiserweight dominance. The world needs to know who gasses first or who gets KO'd first.
                      That's what Thurman would hope for. The day Maidana announces his return to WW would be the very day Thurman checks into therapy.

Comment

Working...
                      X