Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
    and u saying manny won only because of the knockdowns is a joke. manny was in the least trouble in this fight against bradley.

i give bradley round 3 and 8, the 3rd one and this is being nice would be for round 11. so 3 rounds top.
    Seriously?

Round 1: Manny didn't do anything.
    Round 5: Manny was eating counters all round.
    Round 11: Bradley dictated the pace, Manny was missing all round.

I see your pattern. You only gave Bradley the round if Manny was off balance due to Bradley's attack. He had to basically go to war in order for you to give him anything. That's bias.

Comment

• @3:19

how true champions should act --

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Seriously?

Round 1: Manny didn't do anything.
        Round 5: Manny was eating counters all round.
        Round 11: Bradley dictated the pace, Manny was missing all round.

I see your pattern. You only gave Bradley the round if Manny was off balance due to Bradley's attack. He had to basically go to war in order for you to give him anything. That's bias.
        round 1 they both did nothing but i gave it to manny base on activity, he threw more and landed more.

round 5 pac was eating counters all round? i guess u miss the ending where bradley almost hit the floor? @15:03 start of the 5th round. u need to rewatch, bradley got countered more trying to counter manny. when bradley would get manny to the ropes he throws some fluffy flurries that does nothing. dont be fooled by that.

round 11 is the 3rd round that i give to bradley and this round could have gone either way but this is the round i would give to bradley if i was really reaching and looking to give braley a round it would be this one.

Comment

round 1 they both did nothing but i gave it to manny base on activity, he threw more and landed more.
          You're the only person to give Manny that round. He was tentative. There was no activity from him and what was there, he was missing.

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
          round 5 pac was eating counters all round? i guess u miss the ending where bradley almost hit the floor? @15:03 start of the 5th round. u need to rewatch, bradley got countered more trying to counter manny. when bradley would get manny to the ropes he throws some fluffy flurries that does nothing. dont be fooled by that.
          Bradley GOT Manny to the ropes. That's called controlling and effective aggression. That wouldn't have happened if Manny was in control; he doesn't let you back him up if he's in control.

And "Almost" is nothing. Manny ate more square counters than Bradley did.

Comment

You're the only person to give Manny that round. He was tentative. There was no activity from him and what was there, he was missing.

Bradley GOT Manny to the ropes. That's called controlling and effective aggression. That wouldn't have happened if Manny was in control; he doesn't let you back him up if he's in control.

And "Almost" is nothing. Manny ate more square counters than Bradley did.
            round 1 - both did nothing major but pac was the one chasing bradley so base off that alone i gave it to manny. u can argue that its a draw it doesnt matter to me.

round 5 - even after re-watching it u cant possibly say thats a bradley round. bradley waited and try to counter manny but got countered instead. the little times he did manage to get pac to the ropes he couldnt do nothing. look at the flurries he threw, wide slapping punches that was mostly blocked by manny's arms/gloves.

Comment

• Pacquiao won it, and this time a lot better than last time. Last time was real close.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
                #PacBradley is the #1 trend on twitter. Boxing is dead!!!

Comment

round 1 - both did nothing major but pac was the one chasing bradley so base off that alone i gave it to manny. u can argue that its a draw it doesnt matter to me.

round 5 - even after re-watching it u cant possibly say thats a bradley round. bradley waited and try to counter manny but got countered instead. the little times he did manage to get pac to the ropes he couldnt do nothing. look at the flurries he threw, wide slapping punches that was mostly blocked by manny's arms/gloves.
                  Anyway, we can agree to disagree.

We both agree Bradley lost, it's the scale and scope of the loss that's up for grabs. And what you're missing is, there's really only two-three rounds in question across the board.

You know what we call those? Swing rounds.
                  You know what we call a fight with a lot swing rounds? Close.

That's all I'm saying. It was not some MayPac-ish domination.

Comment

We both agree Bradley lost, it's the scale and scope of the loss that's up for grabs. And what you're missing is, there's really only two-three rounds in question across the board.

it was far worst if thats how u saw pac/may

Comment

And a lot of rounds during the Mayweather-Pac were swing rounds as well...(remarked by Kellerman and he was riding Maweather's balls all night with Lampley).you can contend Mayweather's masterful boxing but he hardly threw while Pacquiao initiated each fight sequence....that fight was a point battle for Mayweather against Pacquiao.

Pacquaio-Bradly3 was a definitive-significant-blows-type of a match...it was close at some points but overall I think the score cards were fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X