Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
    agree with your points. if anyone scored that fight for floyd (i certainly didnt), it would had to have been on some technicality like "fight took place at his pace", cos pacquiao certainly won the clean punching and overall punches landed count (numerous youtube videos point to this clearly).

I think its fair to argue that bradley actually hurt pac more than floyd did lol.
    Lol true!

BRADLEY hurt Pac more than Floyd could ever do lol

Vagina boxing, aka froid clinching and running tactics won't really give him enough time to hurt his opponent lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Oh the rigged compubox.

Case in point.

#This gif shows how inaccurate compubox is and how the eyes can be fooled into thinking who hit who in real time. If you blink you won't catch the punch that really connected in this exchange. Guess who got one in? Yep, it's not floyd it's Pac as always. The right jab went in straight to Floyd's jaw. While again Floyd had to foul and push Pac's head so he can stop Pac from heating up. And as usual the hometown boy gets the point in the compubox.

Compublind, that's another way of putting this manipulation of perception.

Floyd's cowardly excuse for boxing queer that night, was an exercise of how to rip off boxing fans with their hard earned money, set in the biggest stage of boxing ever.

The architect of the art of run and hug tactics is a recipe for an energy diffusing bore fest fight that should not be associated with the legends of the game who has given us treasures of epic battles to enjoy.

Sadly, Floyd's performance was not one of those. His was designed to create an illusion that running and hugging is enough to win a bout as long as Vegas was on his side nothing was impossible. As we now have witnessed. The biggest sports heist in history happened.

# If someone needs to redeem himself it's Floyd
      Did Pacquiao win though? I didn't see that, and I dislike Mayweather a great deal. Admittedly, I didn't rewatch the fight several times/analyzed RBR, etc. But watching it live, I clearly had Floyd winning most rounds. That's just the unbiased take watching it live. I remember seeing Floyd controlling the fight and boxing beautifully, making Manny look basic and one dimensional in the process.

Comment

• Shop dat Bradley

Comment

• You guys want to have a little fun? here is my cut : Shop dat Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You guys want to have a little fun? here is my cut : Shop dat Bradley.

I PHOTOSHOPED one how do you upload pictures?

Comment

• Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
              I PHOTOSHOPED one how do you upload pictures?
              You got to enable your picture sharing service through your ISP.

Comment

• horrible fight

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  floyd hardly countered pac at all in their fight.
                  Spoken like a blind man. Learn what counter means.

Comment

• Time to wake up Floyd. Part 2 is just around the corner if you have the balls to dance again with a real Atg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      And, you're factually incorrect in the statement that people weren't giving Bradley "no chance". You have no credibility when you lie like that.
                      Joel Diaz is in on record saying Bradley would have no chance at beating Manny because there was no change in his style. If anyone SHOULD know, it's "I'MA STOP IT!". (Despite Bradley performing significantly better since leaving him).

Marquez is on record saying he didn't see there'd be a different outcome (Bradley losing).

Jessie Vargas was hoping Bradley would win to hype a rematch but is on record saying he didn't think it was going to happen.

Freddie Roach who was across from Bradley multiple times and watched the Rios fight saw no change and no effect from Atlas.

Nacho Beristain is on record saying he sees the same fighter and Pacquiao won't go out with a loss.

I could go on and on. These are experts in the game. But there were plenty of boxers, commentators, refs, judges, etc. that gave Bradley no chance at beating Pacquiao.

Floyd Sr. is the only one who told the truth - "IF" Bradley fought Manny the way he fought Rios (which he didn't), Bradley would have won.

Comment

Working...
                      X