Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    bradley schooling him so far
    Well I wish every fighter schooled him like Bradley tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Don't understand why this would be for the Lineage but even if it was, it's a pretty hollow accomplishment when the only reason you've won it is because the real champion has retired.

Then again that's the only reason Pacquaio ever became P4P #1 aswell.
      Kind of like the only reason Floyd regained P4P #1 was because of the victory of another man. Kind of works both ways.

And let's be honest could have easily been #1 before Floyd had he got the Oscar fight first. He had just as much claim as Floyd.

Comment

• What was interesting is Tim saying he doesnt remember the knock downs. Wonder if Manny concussed him. It seems like the same thing happened in another fight with Tim, said he didnt remember the entire fight.

Comment

• bradley vs pacquiao

1 10-9
          2 9-10
          3 10-10
          4 9-10
          5 10-9
          6 9-10
          7 8-10
          8 10-9
          9 8-10
          10 9-10
          11 9-10
          12 9-10

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            According to some ring doesn't equate P4P. TBTR ranks Manny and Bradley 1 and 2.
            Yeah your right, HBO said according to TBTR too... I think that's fair anyway so my bad man.

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            The Ring has Brook at #1, in contrast to most other sources. Shrug.

Lampley fighting back tears! Lmao, came this close to lettin em pour.
            Yeah upon reflection I think having Manny and Bradley at 1&2 is sensible, the other welters haven't done enough.

This is the right time for Pac to close the door.

Comment

• Comment

For all you fanboys of the lienal championship, Manny is now the first and only 5 division lineal champion. Lets see how important it is now.
                Congratulations to Manny Pacquiao. A true champion and an undisputed ATG.

Comment

• bradley was doing well until the first knock down after that pacquiao dominated..

Comment

Kind of like the only reason Floyd regained P4P #1 was because of the victory of another man. Kind of works both ways.

And let's be honest could have easily been #1 before Floyd had he got the Oscar fight first. He had just as much claim as Floyd.
                    Floyd was #1 WAYYYYY before the Oscar fight

Comment

• I respect Pac's decision to retire but if he does fight once more I'd love to see him vs Garcia. Obviously there's a promotional dispute but still, would be a badass fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X