Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well. I expected more from Bradley although he did look good for most of the fight.

Glad to see Pac retire on a good win, and a great showing. He looked like prime Pac, just less active.

Comment

• Fair scores. Glad to see Pacman go out with a win.. assuming he doesn't return.

I kinda hope he retires tbh, what else does he need to do? Canelo is not a good idea at all.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-09-2016, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Bradley still unbeaten in my eyes

Comment

• 116-110 sounds about right, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            9-3 Pac -2 Bradley
            this. people having this fight a close one is ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
              Are you kidding me?

Are you fricking seruious?

what the hell man, other than the two knockdowns was all bradley this is a disgrace
              Log off coach,you were watching the wrong fight.

Comment

• Hbo licks manny's taint too much, but clear Pac win. He didn't look as great as the announcers would make you believe.

Comment

• in terms of getting the most out of Bradley, Atlas has done a good job....he was never gonna win this type of fight though. Keeping the fight at that distance and try to get the better of it was just an impossible task....Pacquiao is just too talented for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I think, even in defeat, Bradley looked more intelligent, entertaining and capable than in the other two fights. Can't wait to see him back in the ring.
                    i agree. He had a formula where winning was feasible, if difficult. the last two were not, they were meant for close loses if that makes sense

Comment

• Pacquiao won....

Comment

Working...
                      X