No announcement yet.

Tyson named in the hgh fiasco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson named in the hgh fiasco

here is a link but the peyton manning hgh fiasco also names mike tyson. Not good but its starting to become quiet clear that pretty much every top athlete uses it. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...letes-use-peds

Wonder what other boxers were listed.

Wasn't Gamboa in one as well?

Comment

If you read the article the guy says he made most of the top names up (Like Manning) :/

I dont think anyone would care if Tyson was recently on hgh. Dude hasn't fought in ages

Comment

I'll be glad when all this salem witch trials **** is over with with PEDs. What bs world do we live in where there are things out there that allow for athletes to perform better & recovery faster & some fans are all like "nah can't have that...I want my athletes operating at 95% & to be on IR for half the season".

I think people in the future will wonder why we demonized advancements in science that allow for better athletes. And I guess my main problem is some enhancements is okay while other enhancements aren't. Like you can get new f#cking body parts & that **** is cool. Guys are blowing out there ACL's & getting dead guy ACL's & thats cool. You should get one ACL. If you blow it out your career is over or you better tape that mfer up good & learn to do some sort of high level limping. And if you got ****ty eye sight you shouldn't be able to wear glasses or contacts. Thats cheating. You got ****ty eyes deal with it Mr. Magoo. Get lasik surgery & get banned. Thats the **** I have a problem with. There is some false belief there isn't enhancements going on already & that some are okay & others aren't. Either enhancing your body to perform better is cool or it isn't.

Randomly I heard Mark Cuban is investing in a HGH study to see how viable its usage would be in recovery for athletes. I think he's of the opinion it would be better if certain things were allowable or at least HGH is worth looking into as a means to use in pro sports so thats a step in the right direction.
        Last edited by Eff Pandas; 12-27-2015, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          If you read the article the guy says he made most of the top names up (Like Manning) :/

I dont think anyone would care if Tyson was recently on hgh. Dude hasn't fought in ages
          Yea, I just saw that the dude just said he made it all up.

Peyton gonna Omaha his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I'll be glad when all this salem witch trials **** is over with with PEDs. What bs world do we live in where there are things out there that allow for athletes to perform better & recovery faster & some fans are all like "nah can't have that...I want my athletes operating at 95% & to be on IR for half the season".

I think people in the future will wonder why we demonized advancements in science that allow for better athletes. And I guess my main problem is some enhancements is okay while other enhancements aren't. Like you can get new f#cking body parts & that **** is cool. Guys are blowing out there ACL's & getting dead guy ACL's & thats cool. You should get one ACL. If you blow it out your career is over or you better tape that mfer up good & learn to do some sort of high level limping. And if you got ****ty eye sight you shouldn't be able to wear glasses or contacts. Thats cheating. You got ****ty eyes deal with it Mr. Magoo. Get lasik surgery & get banned. Thats the **** I have a problem with. There is some false belief there isn't enhancements going on already & that some are okay & others aren't. Either enhancing your body to perform better is cool or it isn't.

Randomly I heard Mark Cuban is investing in a HGH study to see how viable its usage would be in recovery for athletes. I think he's of the opinion it would be better if certain things were allowable or at least HGH is worth looking into as a means to use in pro sports so thats a step in the right direction.
            Nah, it's cheating and a ***** move, if you aren't that kinda athlete accept it.

Comment

I don't buy your logic entirely, but I agree with you for the most part.
              I don't follow body building, but I've heard that there are two competitions:
              1) all natural & 2) whatever it's called, but it clearly OK's PED usage
              I see nothing wrong with that.
              Who gives a **** if grown men want to take PEDs while competing against other grown men who are taking PEDs. If the fans want to watch super human performances--then so be it.
              It's when one guy hires a chemist who masks the PEDs presence, and then concussively KOs another non-PED guy, that's where the problem arises.

Watching Nolan Ryan pitch against Roger Clemens becomes way less compelling when you learn that one has an unfair advantage.

Finally, Cuban is a ruthless CEO. He'll invest in whatever makes money. The fact that he's "looking to invest" in something says nothing about its ethics or viability in athletic competition.
              Last edited by nveleven; 12-27-2015, 09:27 AM.

Comment

HGH it heals so good

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

recently??? you know he was juiced his whole career

Comment

what if you go in the hospital with a lung infection they kill you and farm out your body parts except for the brain which is useless
                    Last edited by nacho daddy; 12-27-2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X