Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac says Miss Universe avenged his loss to Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It turns out that Wurtzbach and Pacquiao go way back. Well, sort of. After Mayweather beat Pacquiao by unanimous decision on May 2, Wurtzbach vowed to avenge the loss by becoming Miss Universe. Save for that awkward slip up from Harvey, she made good on her word. And now, it's up to Pacquiao to return the favor.

"Remember, when I lost to Floyd last May, she made a promise to all of us Filipinos that she will avenge that defeat come the Miss Universe pageant, which she just has fulfilled," Pacquiao said. "I intend to use [that] as an inspiration and additional motivation for me in my next fight."
    Just these two paragraphs alone demonstrate how desperate Filipinos are to undo the horrendous damage Floyd did to the Philippines. I mean, honestly, he seriously wrecked the place. How could a nice swimsuit undo Manny's massive head getting bopped, the Kellerman tongue lashing, or the bowed head at the post-fight press conference? How could a ridiculous crown on the head of a Filipina do anything but humiliate Manny? I mean, wasn't he just supposed to kick Floyd's ass to begin with? What's next, if you take out the trash you avenge Manny's loss? If you walk across a street without getting hit by a car, you avenge Manny? For ****'s sake.

The desperation is almost sickening....

Comment

Genius Floyd fans took a devastating defeat and was obliterated by IV scandal Thread and Spoon's slowmo video, they are trying to get revenge and avenge their embarrassment and humiliation by using " Miss Universe"

Floyd fans logic

True boxing fan indeed.

Pac fans reduced genius floyd fan to a gossiping desperate housewives.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Filipinos are so proud of the German miss universe (born and raised in Germany and has a German father).
        She's seriously not even full Filipina?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          She's seriously not even full Filipina?
          is there a full murican?

Comment

Oh dear. Manny's really scarred.

Comment

*******s still salty doe about #48 doe

doe doe

Comment

actually miss universe had said she would avenge the loss for Filipinos and he was reminding people of her words, but whatever, put this into the lounge.

But while we're on the subject, it sounds (I haven't seen) bad what they did to that other chick, what an awkward **** up that must have been.

Comment

nothing changes what happened but if pac finds this somehow inspirational.. eh it is what it is.

Comment

If you read the comments under the article Pac is getting ripped a new one.

Comment

Miss philpins ruined a nation.

Miss philpins schooled Miss murica

Miss murica lost stop whining.

Move on and let it go.

oh and by the way Floyd is not even a full murican.

(coincidentally an african murican tried to cheat philpinos AGAIN)

genius floyd fan nation is in mourning, sad really sad story.
                      Last edited by Rath; 12-23-2015, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X