Pac says Miss Universe avenged his loss to Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    "If Ms. Philippines won its like I won"
    if your logic serves you right then your logic is flawed.

read post no. 41.

don't dive on a pool without checking if there's water or not.

that's the logic of your post.
    Last edited by Rath; 12-26-2015, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Why are you trying to make it about race? The Philippines is a country, not a race.

Showing your true colors, ain't ya? It's not the US's nor African American's fault that you guys produce so little athletic talent.
      I must prove you wrong!!

What about billiards??? LMAO!!!!

MANILA, Philippines - Three Filipinos, led by former world champion Dennis Orcollo, finished in the Top 10 of the World Pool-Billiard Association (WPA) yearend rankings.

Orcollo ranked fifth among the men’s players with 11,525 points while Carlo Biado (10,135) landed No. 7 and fast-rising Johann Chua (9,330) wound up ninth overall.

Surigao pride Orcollo boosted his stock by placing second in the US Open, third in the Manny Pacquiao Cup 10-ball, fifth in the World Cup of Pool and ninth in both the World Pool Masters and the China Open.

Top lady player Rubilen Amit was the lone Pinay in the upper echelons of the distaff side, occupying No. 7 with 7,490 points. Amit reached the semis of the Amwy Espring World Open and placed fifth in the China Open women’s division and was 17th in the World 9-ball Championship.

Orcollo likewise emerged as the top moneymaker among the Pinoy cuemasters, raking in $90,575 the whole year, according to the computation of billiard website Azbilliards.com.

Orcollo, who won $20,000 for topping the DCC Master of the Table and $15,000 for the runner-up finish at the US Open, finished third overall in the site’s Money Leaderboard behind Shane van Boening ($178,960) and Darren Appleton ($118, 824).

These are top Filipino superstars. Hahahahaha

:

Comment

• [QUOTE=IR0NFIST;16347642]Win or lose, Pacquiao will always be the better man. #femalelivesmatter[/[B]QUOTE]

#bigD1ckBanditLivesMatter

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          "If Ms. Philippines won its like I won"
          Hahahahaha!!

PAC redeemed by a woman! Bizarre!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Orcollo likewise emerged as the top moneymaker among the Pinoy cuemasters, raking in $90,575 the whole year, according to the computation of billiard website Azbilliards.com.

Orcollo, who won $20,000 for topping the DCC Master of the Table and $15,000 for the runner-up finish at the US Open, finished third overall in the site’s Money Leaderboard behind Shane van Boening ($178,960) and Darren Appleton ($118, 824).
            God damn, that's what a top 10 international pool player makes? I made more in prize money this year showing horses.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              God damn, that's what a top 10 international pool player makes? I made more in prize money this year showing horses.

LMAO!!! But they are top atheletes!!!! You can break a sweat trying to sink that 8 ball!!! Hahahahaha!!!

I love Kentucky! Went to some places to watch horses and had a great time!

Wonderful place. So many civil war historical battles, and historical sites.

Cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                if your logic serves you right then your logic is flawed.

read post no. 41.

don't on a pool without checking if there's water or not.

that's the logic of your post.

"Default
                I just read the article..

""Remember, when I lost to Floyd last May, she made a promise to all of us Filipinos that she will avenge that defeat come the Miss Universe pageant, which she just has fulfilled," Pacquiao said. "I intend to use [that] as an inspiration and additional motivation for me in my next fight.""

Rath, above is post 41.

It is absolutely idiotic. Completely unrelated, and actually rather twisted.

Floyd beat you Manny, but I will beat Floyd in the Miss Universe Beauty contest.

Revenge:::
                Glenn Donaire got stopped by Vic darchinian! Agreed???
                Nonito Donaire wanted to get revenge and knocked Vic out.
                Are we clear this makes more sense??? This is revenge, 2nd hand revenge, but ok.

Now logically, how can a half German/Filipina get revenge on Floyd?

Was Floyd a contestant in the Miss Universe Competition???

No.... Absolutely no connection or correlation.

This is the kind of mind set that makes me mad when I go to the Philippines.
                I don't want my daughter exposed to convoluted logic.

Comment

• He's trying to steal Tiny Tim's spotlight now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    "Default
                    I just read the article..

""Remember, when I lost to Floyd last May, she made a promise to all of us Filipinos that she will avenge that defeat come the Miss Universe pageant, which she just has fulfilled," Pacquiao said. "I intend to use [that] as an inspiration and additional motivation for me in my next fight.""

Rath, above is post 41.

It is absolutely idiotic. Completely unrelated, and actually rather twisted.

Floyd beat you Manny, but I will beat Floyd in the Miss Universe Beauty contest.

Revenge:::
                    Glenn Donaire got stopped by Vic darchinian! Agreed???
                    Nonito Donaire wanted to get revenge and knocked Vic out.
                    Are we clear this makes more sense??? This is revenge, 2nd hand revenge, but ok.

Now logically, how can a half German/Filipina get revenge on Floyd?

Was Floyd a contestant in the Miss Universe Competition???

No.... Absolutely no connection or correlation.

This is the kind of mind set that makes me mad when I go to the Philippines.
                    I don't want my daughter exposed to convoluted logic.
                    where does it says " Pac says miss universe avenged his lost to Floyd" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      He's trying to steal Tiny Tim's spotlight now.

ans yet still you were able to find something wrong with the tweet?

Pac ruined lives even on christmas

Comment

Working...
                      X