Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac says Miss Universe avenged his loss to Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac is a funny type weird....dude be saying all types of wild off the wall ****...God spoke to him in the woods and all types of weird **** lol....he might be a bit of weirdo but the mutha****a can fight....gonna miss the little dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Don't you think it is odd, be honest, that PAC would even make such an idiotic comment?

I don't see the connection between boxing & pageants???

Revenge????

Twisted!
      PAC went full ******!!
      Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Who knows, maybe Manny would have taken less punishment if he knew his fights could have been decided in pageants and not prize fights? Where was Ms. Philippines when Manny got stretched by Marquez?
      Lacking reading comprehension much? Pacquiao was simply acknowledging what Ms. Philippines said, he never personally expressed her views as his own. You can always rely on ignorant fl0mos to take something way out of context.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Why does mental ******ation have to be your default position? But I think I understand, stings a bit doesn't it? Knowing your idol can't get the job done by himself so he calls on Ms. Philippines to back him up seven months later. You're completely right there are no hypotheticals that concern Manny that I will know or understand. I will never know what it's like to get promised a win by God only to later conclude what God was saying was that I was going to lose. I'll never know the unparalleled joys of delusionally thinking I won the fight, only to claim a shoulder injury when no one buys it. Yeah, you're sure right about this, Manny has truly experienced things I never will and some of those things have left him with a head the size of an exceedingly overripe melon.

I'd rather be a 50 year old without a wife or kids than a "prize fighter" whose fights are settled at beauty pageants. I wonder if his L is going to be changed to a NC because of the tiara?
        I find it creepy, but I have lived in the Philippines so I kinda get it.
        But I don't agree at all. PAC is a true TARD at this point. Trust me, PIA & PAC are gonna go on tour together where she thanks him for being her hero, he thanks her for doing what he couldn't do, beat Floyd.

From the bleacher report:

Bizarrely enough, Wurtzbach's countryman Pacquiao was questioned about the pageant in an interview with Philstar.com (via MailOnline).

"Courage is grace under pressure—this is what Pia showed in the middle of the confusion and controversy that marked her coronation as the new Miss Universe," he said before making an astonishing connection with his loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. (who himself has been "busy" recently) in Las Vegas earlier in the year.

Comment

Yeah, because Manny's going to end up broke in the end and all he'll have to show for it is a Ms. Universe crown and a closet full of dresses.
          Did Floyd's crystal balls conjure up that vision while you were rubbing them? I'm willing to bet you have a closet full of silver surfer costumes. You probably couldn't go out in public without donning one to conceal your unsightly physical appearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
            Lacking reading comprehension much? Pacquiao was simply acknowledging what Ms. Philippines said, he never personally expressed her views as his own. You can always rely on ignorant fl0mos to take something way out of context.
            Bizarrely enough, Wurtzbach's countryman Pacquiao was questioned about the pageant in an interview with Philstar.com (via MailOnline).

"Courage is grace under pressure—this is what Pia showed in the middle of the confusion and controversy that marked her coronation as the new Miss Universe," he said before making an astonishing connection with his loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. (who himself has been "busy" recently) in Las Vegas earlier in the year.

Read the bleacher report! LMAO!!!

I am a true American!

BTW???

How is the big D1ck Banditry coming along???

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
              Oh I see, he's "acknowledging" what she said even though it's related to a fight he was embarrassed in? No, more than likely it's all hands on deck for Manny, so whoever he can get to help to beat Mayweather he will, whether it's a beauty pageant contestant, a race car driver, or a **** star he can use all of the help he can get against Floyd....
              Last edited by Slip Stream; 12-24-2015, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Oh I see, he's "acknowledging" what she said even though it's related to a fight he was embarrassed in? No, more than likely it's all hands on deck for Manny, so whoever he can get to help to beat Mayweather he will, whether it's a beauty pageant contestant, a race car driver, or a **** star he can use all of the help he can get against Mayweather....
                You're 50 years old. Get rid of your silver surfer costumes and trading cards and go be a family man.

Comment

Oh I see, he's "acknowledging" what she said even though it's related to a fight he was embarrassed in? No, more than likely it's all hands on deck for Manny, so whoever he can get to help to beat Mayweather he will, whether it's a beauty pageant contestant, a race car driver, or a **** star he can use all of the help he can get against Floyd....
                  Slip, this is Pinoy Hive Mentality. Defend the hive, defend the Queen Bee PACman!

Be a Big Dickk bandit, lick some of PAC's taint, but defend our queen PACman!

Comment

I find it creepy, but I have lived in the Philippines so I kinda get it.
                    But I don't agree at all. PAC is a true TARD at this point. Trust me, PIA & PAC are gonna go on tour together where she thanks him for being her hero, he thanks her for doing what he couldn't do, beat Floyd.

From the bleacher report:

It really isn't so astonishing, Ms Philippines clearly had traits, while strutting her swimsuit, that Manny failed to exhibit against Floyd.

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                    Did Floyd's crystal balls conjure up that vision while you were rubbing them? I'm willing to bet you have a closet full of silver surfer costumes. You probably couldn't go out in public without donning one to conceal your unsightly physical appearance.
                    It isn't my crystal ball it's Freddie Roach's, he's said on a number of occasions he worries that Manny will be penniless. I wonder where Roach got his crystal ball, from the same place I get mine?

Comment

Slip, this is Pinoy Hive Mentality. Defend the hive, defend the Queen Bee PACman!

Be a Big Dickk bandit, lick some of PAC's taint, but defend our queen PACman!
                      Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      It really isn't so astonishing, Ms Philippines clearly had traits, while strutting her swimsuit, that Manny failed to exhibit against Floyd.

It isn't my crystal ball it's Freddie Roach's, he's said on a number of occasions he worries that Manny will be penniless. I wonder where Roach got his crystal ball, from the same place I get mine?
                      Get a room you two.

Comment

Working...
                      X