Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs hints at the GGG fight happening in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makes me chuckle when I read these comments on how Jacob is the next comming. Jacob is garbage and right now thier is no number 2 in the division,he is and has always been a bum. Jacob has no chance of beating ggg people need to get glasses if they think Jacobs beats ggg

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
      Makes me chuckle when I read these comments on how Jacob is the next comming. Jacob is garbage and right now thier is no number 2 in the division,he is and has always been a bum. Jacob has no chance of beating ggg people need to get glasses if they think Jacobs beats ggg
      Great, even more reason to try and make the fight. Or maybe T. Johnson and Omar Chavez have a better chance.

Comment

• Stephen Espinosa said Peter Quillin asked for the rematch. We'll see if the stoppage was a fluke or not. I think Quillin could win the rematch and setup a 3rd fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Stephen Espinosa said Peter Quillin asked for the rematch. We'll see if the stoppage was a fluke or not. I think Quillin could win the rematch and setup a 3rd fight.
          If the rematch happens, cool. But as a fan, I want DJ to move on to bigger and better things.

BTW, do you have the actual numbers for how many people were in attendance for Jacobs-Quillin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            If the rematch happens, cool. But as a fan, I want DJ to move on to bigger and better things.

BTW, do you have the actual numbers for how many people were in attendance for Jacobs-Quillin?
            Around 8.5k apparently

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/14299378/daniel-jacobs-defeats-peter-quillin-first-round-tko-retain-wba-middleweight-belt

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Fair enough and good find because I couldn't find it to save my life.

Maybe Team Jacobs should budge on their 50/50 offer. How far they should budge? I'm not sure.

But someone from Team Golovkin should at least talk about potential negotiations like they did with someone like Monroe Jr.

Comment

• @ 6:20 Leoffler says GGG vs Jacobs would be HUGE in New York

Comment

• Let's see what we have here:

Taureno Johnson - injured

BJS - Scared

Canelo - wants 155 lb catchweight

So let's see, will Team Golovkin even acknowledge Jacobs or are they going to continue to act like he doesn't exist?

Da belts doe

Comment

• Well let's see if this happens

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/video-ggg...-jacobs--90286

OnePunch deanrw

Loffler on video here saying how Jacobs vs GGG can happen despite Jacobs being with PBC and how there's money in the pot for it.

Am I in the twilight zone here? Why are the majority of folks here acting like this can't happen?
                      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-24-2016, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X