• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

Pray Espinoza stays out of the way.
    I like it.

My money is it happens in Sept/Oct

Comment

• It sounds like K2 wants Golovkin/Jacobs as a ppv, so we'll probably get Golovkin/Saunders first between July/Sept and then Golovkin/Jacobs for the end of the year with all four belts on the line for the first time time since Hopkins/Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        It sounds like K2 wants Golovkin/Jacobs as a ppv, so we'll probably get Golovkin/Saunders first between July/Sept and then Golovkin/Jacobs for the end of the year with all four belts on the line for the first time time since Hopkins/Taylor.
        So: you assume that Saunders and Jacobs would have the guts to fight him while Canelo wouldn't...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Yes, but in the same breath, if/when Jacobs beats GGG, people have to give him the same respect and not the excuses we've heard in Jacobs last two fights.
          Absolutely. At least I would. TBH I don't really give Jacobs much of a chance here, but I'd have absolutely no problem at all being proved wrong. I'd actually rather see Jacobs - GGG than Canelo - GGG in terms of quality of matchup, in fact I actually reckon Saunders does the best of the three - or maybe I should say lasts the longest - but I reckon Jacobs has the best chance at a hail Mary. That's just my opinion though - I know you're pretty high on Jacobs, so best of luck to the kid. Let's hope this one can get made.

Comment

• Jacobs vs Lee

Sounds like Lee/Jacobs is still a possibility, maybe before the Canelo deadline, which would be great. I'd like to see Danny build more momentum going into a GGG fight, though Lee is a highly dangerous 50/50 fight.

Comment

• GGG vs Jacobs. Nelo vs BJS. Winners fight each other at 160

But would nelo need cw against bjs?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                GGG vs Jacobs. Nelo vs BJS. Winners fight each other at 160

This is what I'm hoping for:

Since Canelo won't fight Golovkin yet, he get's stripped of his belt. Then:

1) Golovkin vs BJS - Golovkin wins
                2) Andy Lee vs Jacobs - Jacobs wins
                3) Golovkin vs Jacobs - Golovkin wins

Then again, I don't really expect BJS to man up yet...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    GGG vs Jacobs. Nelo vs BJS. Winners fight each other at 160

That would be cool, real cool actually. Against Saunders I think they could meet in the middle but than again I am not the negotiator...

Comment

• https://www.boxing2 47.co m/boxing-news/wba-golovkin-canelo-ggg/56073

“The WBA will not interfere in the Golovkin-Canelo negotiations because that is the fight the fans want,” Mendoza Jr. said. “However, should they not reach an agreement, [the] WBA mandatory fight for Golovkin will be against [Daniel] Jacobs.”

Comment

Working...
                      X