Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"El Diamante" Verdejo vs "Bud" Crawford @ 140 lbs / 10 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People not realizing just how good Crawford is. The guy has a high ring IQ, and this what makes him special. He knows how to pick an opponent apart and when to adjust. Verdejo, hope he improves as he is young, seems to stuck on doing one thing even if it is not working.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
      Fixed it for ya

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        People not realizing just how good Verdejo is. The guy has a high ring IQ, and this what makes him special.
        Fixed it for ya.

Comment

LoadedWraps is all in on Verdejo. But you couldn't have watched them last week and thought "yeah Verdejo could beat Crawford right now"

Not a chance

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Fixed it for ya.
            I see......Crawford and Verdejo can't be good at the same time. Do you guys even think about anything before you type?

Comment

The only people who picked this bum Pendejo are his own maricon folks. Lol. Dude is gonna get exposed soon. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                I'd like to see Verdejo in with a contender before we talk about this match up.....felix is a true blue chip prospect
                This. Too early.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  They've fought a similar level of opposition so far. I've been more impressed by Verdejo.
                  No they havent. Verdejo has done **** all n this sport other than being the last PR hope.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    I see......Crawford and Verdejo can't be good at the same time. Do you guys even think about anything before you type?
                    How can they not be good at the same time? That makes no sense whatsoever. Crawford has the better resume and more experience, that doesn't make him the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      How can they not be good at the same time? That makes no sense whatsoever. Crawford has the better resume and more experience, that doesn't make him the better fighter.
                      Someone missed the sarcasm. It was a sarcastic response to you "fixing"/changing the subject of my statement to from Crawford to Verdejo instead of saying they are both equally good. By the way, Arum is not ****** to Verdejo in a ring with Crawford at this point in time.

Comment

Working...
                      X