Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"El Diamante" Verdejo vs "Bud" Crawford @ 140 lbs / 10 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TainoGODCanelo View Post
    AMEN.

Verdejo is a bum. He'd get exposed once he steps up to an elite fighter.

Sad how the Ricans think this bum is their next Jesus Christ.
    Lmao, u got Margacheato in ur signature that's ur hero boy?? a cheater HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tramposos de mierda.

Comment

Originally posted by mann187 View Post
      Great fight this is for the future, Id say Crawford wins but not easy, he possibly touches down but stalks Verdejo in a FOTY candidate and stops him late.
      Good post. Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
        Lmao, u got Margacheato in ur signature that's ur hero boy?? a cheater HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tramposos de mierda.
        Says the idiot who has Triniwraps on his sig. The idiot was caught loading up.... look what B-HOP did to him! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Maricon de mierda.

Comment

I haven't seen anything with Verdejo that looks special to me. At least not special enough to get the hype he's getting. I think he's just the next supposed star PR fighter and is getting a lot of hype off of that, more then he deserves at this point. He's still young though, so I'm not gonna write him off before he even steps up.

That being said I feel like I would have had to have seen something special at this point to pick him to beat Bud. Terrance is already close to the top of the sport and personally I believe in his hype.

Bud by KO/TKO

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
            I haven't seen anything with Verdejo that looks special to me. At least not special enough to get the hype he's getting. I think he's just the next supposed star PR fighter and is getting a lot of hype off of that, more then he deserves at this point. He's still young though, so I'm not gonna write him off before he even steps up.

That being said I feel like I would have had to have seen something special at this point to pick him to beat Bud. Terrance is already close to the top of the sport and personally I believe in his hype.

Bud by KO/TKO
            Name one thing Crawford does better than Verdejo.

Comment

Crawford sparks him out and shits on his chest.

Comment

I love Verdejo's potential but right now Crawford murders him! You have to be objective man, maybe in a few years this could be interesting but for now, its not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                  I love Verdejo's potential but right now Crawford murders him! You have to be objective man, maybe in a few years this could be interesting but for now, its not even close.
                  Not sure if serious....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Crawford sparks him out and shits on his chest.
                    Crawford might win, but not by stoppage. Verdejo is a warrior.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X