Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"El Diamante" Verdejo vs "Bud" Crawford @ 140 lbs / 10 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Verdejo could be the next berto, ortiz or bojado for all we know..

Its cool that you are a fanboy, but i can't put my faith in a guy that hasn't fought anyone yet, especially over an undefeated p4p guy thats proven in 2 divisions..
    90% of the time, prospects never achieve the stardom that fanboys proclaim on them as prospects..

Verdejo looks to be the real deal, but I'm not going to put him above crawford, until he actually proves it
    yeah i know is hard to pick Verdejo at this moment, he is to inexperience for Crawford at this stage, but like i say maybe in 3 to 4 years??? they both will end in 147 pounds, if everything goes clear with them that's for sure.

Comment

Verdejo is an elite prospect, but Crawford is a 2 division world champion, top 10 p4p fighter

Comment

Crawford beats the **** out of him

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Why are you writing him off so fast?

he's 22 and has never fought anybody in the top 25 as far as i can tell. in fact, it looks like he's never fought anybody in the top 100.

boxrec barely has him in the top 50 based on their points system. his last fight was against a guy ranked 150th at 135

terrence crawford is a very big 140 lber, and he's on the f#cking p4p list.

we aren't writing verdejo off. we are saying that he has virtually no chance against terrence crawford, who is 28 and has been at the top for several years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            Crawford beats the **** out of him
            Verdejo would go to war and go out on his shield.

Comment

Verdejo would go to war and go out on his shield.
              That's irrelevant. Crawford will beat the **** out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                That's irrelevant. Crawford will beat the **** out of him.
                Verdejo isn't some cement footed punching bag. Crawford would get countered and fall into traps that will leave him a mouse under his eye before the 5th, if he gets aggressive.

Comment

Verdejo isn't some cement footed punching bag. Crawford would get countered and fall into traps that will leave him a mouse under his eye before the 5th, if he gets aggressive.
                  I know, Crawford is the more proven and I stand by my prediction. I'm right more times than I'm wrong, I'll go off what I've seen and thats a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    It'd be like Dulorme vs Crawford.
                    AMEN.

Verdejo is a bum. He'd get exposed once he steps up to an elite fighter.

Sad how the Ricans think this bum is their next Jesus Christ.

Comment

Great fight this is for the future, Id say Crawford wins but not easy, he possibly touches down but stalks Verdejo in a FOTY candidate and stops him late.

Comment

Working...
                      X