Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Showtime" Porter Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fine with the stoppage. Not like it really mattered he was getting pinned all night.

Comment

• Despite the stoppage that was a good fight. Hurd has skill and Molina has a ton of heart.

Comment

• Molina was trying to slip with his hands down. When he dropped his hands those last 10 seconds the ref stepped in. Don't think it shoulda been stopped

Comment

• Love a kid like Hurd who is up big on the cards but goes all out in the final rnd looking for a finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
            For everyone complaining, Molina will be thanking the ref 20 years from now when hes still talking coherently and fluently
            Agree with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Dude had his mouth wide open and breathing hard
              So? He was still punching with power, and his output was going up. The opposite of what gassed fighters do.

Comment

• Turning off the TV now, I don't care to watch two Ebonies dance and skip around the ring, .

Comment

• good win for hurd I like him, reminds me of a young broner but with more potential will be checking him in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by shemmue View Post
                    Love a kid like Hurd who is up big on the cards but goes all out in the final rnd looking for a finish.
                    Sounds great, until they get Mickey Bey'ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
                      Turning off the TV now, I don't care to watch two Ebonies dance and skip around the ring, .
                      Lol at this racist

Comment

Working...
                      X