No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Showtime" Porter Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I think this is a closer fight than oddsmaker have it at currently...It's more of a pick em

Comment

• I have a feeling Porters going to kill Thurmans body and stop him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PulseVision View Post
          I think this is a closer fight than oddsmaker have it at currently...It's more of a pick em
          Well said. I agree with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Both guys getting less than they did in their last fights, interesting

Comment

• The day has finally arrived!

WAR ONETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I predict Thurman inside of 8 and pretty easily at that.

The only way Porter wins this fight is if he somehow figures out how to outbox Thurman from the outside, and given what I've seen of Shawn, I am more likely to ride a unicorn sometime soon.

That bullish, aggressive, in-your-chest thing that is Porter's strength plays right into Keith's best skills, which are catching folks with clean hard shots and mixing in great counters while boxing effectively.

This will be one-sided while it lasts, and I am only saying 8 rounds out of respect to Porter- frankly, something tells me it will probably be over much, much sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  Both guys getting less than they did in their last fights, interesting
                  Porter made the same against Broner. Thurman is making $100,000 less than he made against collazo and guerrero

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

So after K Diddy takes his 40 percent, that leave 600k for Shawn. Then 15 percent for taxes leaves with 510,000... I thought these guys were getting more, especially for a fight of this magnitude.. No wonder fighters are desperately chasing Mayweather lol

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      I predict Thurman inside of 8 and pretty easily at that.

The only way Porter wins this fight is if he somehow figures out how to outbox Thurman from the outside, and given what I've seen of Shawn, I am more likely to ride a unicorn sometime soon.

That bullish, aggressive, in-your-chest thing that is Porter's strength plays right into Keith's best skills, which are catching folks with clean hard shots and mixing in great counters while boxing effectively.

This will be one-sided while it lasts, and I am only saying 8 rounds out of respect to Porter- frankly, something tells me it will probably be over much, much sooner.

So Thurman couldnt KO, a slow, old, former featherweight, walking punching, pillow fisted walking punching bag in Guererro.. Guerrero gave Thurmon more lumps than coffee. But hes going to KO Porter inside of 8? lol ok

Comment

Working...
                      X