No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Showtime" Porter Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    Thurman is not a known clincher, but he will be in this fight because of Porter's brawling style. So there you go. Thurman wins the same way Brook did.

This will be a boring fight. The ref would be breaking up these guys every ten seconds or so. Fans should relish the undercards and not look forward too much on the main card. It would be boring as hell.

Comment

• Honestly no horse in this race but since I see so many people counting out Porter, I am rooting for him to make it a war.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Thurman by close decision. If the fight ever happens that is...
        It's around the corner...and I really hope, and expect it to be a close fight.

Comment

• Don't even know how i'm going to sleep before this fight smh...

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Honestly no horse in this race but since I see so many people counting out Porter, I am rooting for him to make it a war.
            Me too. I don't know why so many are counting Porter out.

Comment

• Pick em fight IMO. I can see either guy winning and both know how much this means to their place in boxing. Its a do or die fight for both guys to be an elite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Me too. I don't know why so many are counting Porter out.
                It's crazy lol, to me it's very even on paper. Two come forward fighters tho, should be exciting.

Comment

• this thread deserves to be stickied now

Comment

• Bruvva Hanz is right. Sticky

Comment

• Thurman and Brook should be the ones fighting each other. Nobody knows how it would come out if it's made.

Porter is the first common opponent of the two, so fans could finally compare between them. (I'm not into triangle theories, but at least we'll have something.) Bundu could have been the first had Brook picked him, instead of Gavin, and Chaves would have been the second had Brook went ahead with the fight.

Just adding some ****e of interest to this fight because it's just 2 weeks away.

Comment

Working...
                      X