Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr explains why canelo beats gg. Anyone else agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how the interviewer immediately says Monroe when he was asking about which fight he'd seen, even before Sr. knew which fight he saw from him. Could be a completely different fight for all we know. Let the man ****ing answer.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
      I pray, my ****ing god pray... Floyd comes back and fights GGG. That would be a miracle.

GGG is the same ****ing size as Canelo

then see Floyd Sr talk the same
      It will never happen. Floyd wants nothing to do with fighting GGG and would get knocked out at this stage In his career.

He was hurt In the Maidana fight and the Pacquiao fight and neither one of those guys come close to hitting as hard as GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        If he's not a good fighter, then why not get one of yours to expose him, so we can laugh at him. I hate when people speak like this. If he's not that good, get Floyd out of retirement to get that coveted 160 title from that "not good fighter", Triple G.

I am not saying triple G is not good, but I want to see him fight someone who doesn't come to lay down and who has real boxing skills. Not some hyped up bum like Lemieux.

Because father time has caught up with floyd

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
          its reasonable.
          his son beat canelo.
          of course he wants canelo to be best....
          so his son beat the best when he was young..
          Exactly. Questions about Canelo shouldn't matter when the Mayweathers are involved. They have a vested interest. That's like asking DLH if Canelo will beat Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
            They cut the interview. In the full video, he specifically says Golovkin would beat Canelo.

At the end of the video, he says Canelo has a chance. Well, yeah. Canelo has power and good combinations, of course he has a chance.
            That's some Fox/Msnbc style reporting. Smh. Still though, the Mayweathers hope so badly that someone beats GGG soon, since it just hurts the whole family's ego knowing there's a guy out there who would decapitate Floyd Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
              I pray, my ****ing god pray... Floyd comes back and fights GGG. That would be a miracle.

GGG is the same ****ing size as Canelo

then see Floyd Sr talk the same
              Gg has to come down to 152 where he fought canelo. And canelo was a star floyd can make gg come in at 150 if he wanted to

Comment

this old crack head must be smoking that crack rock again. floyd sr is a joke of a trainer.senior is also a terrible boxing analyst if he truly believes canelo beats golovkin now watch all the brain dead flom0s truly believe canelo can beat ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER OF you View Post
                  this old crack head must be smoking that crack rock again. floyd sr is a joke of a trainer.senior is also a terrible boxing analyst if he truly believes canelo beats golovkin now watch all the brain dead flom0s truly believe canelo can beat ggg.
                  He usually is pretty good at predicting fights

Comment

Of course Canelo beats GGG. It's common sense.

Comment

If he's judging Golovkin based off the Monroe fight then I can understand since Golovkin didn't look too good but I still disagree with him in saying he isn't a good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X