Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr explains why canelo beats gg. Anyone else agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
    I pray, my ****ing god pray... Floyd comes back and fights GGG. That would be a miracle.

GGG is the same ****ing size as Canelo

then see Floyd Sr talk the same
    What does a win over an old WW prove about GGG? You guys that hate Floyd so much are the ones that hold him on a pedestal. In your eyes Floyd is God.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Of course Canelo beats GGG. It's common sense.
      Hey can you please explain why? I agree bur I'm curious as to how you see that fight playing

Comment

I do believe Canelo beats triple G, but he needs to fight him at close range. Why? Canelo has faster hands, more variety of punches and more fluidity in upper body movements. On the other hand, Triple G seems to load up on his punches aka a prime Trinidad. Fighters who load up on their punches can't fight close because they need space to load, and they also have difficulty fighting going backwards.

Comment

Canelo does win. GGG will come at him and canelo shows his best in that situation

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            What does a win over an old WW prove about GGG? You guys that hate Floyd so much are the ones that hold him on a pedestal. In your eyes Floyd is God.
            That "old" WW also said that he would beat Golovkin easily. Don't want him to back up his claim? Or you know he was just BSing?

Comment

WILLIE MONROE SAYS HE BETS HIS HOUSE ON CANELO TO WIN VS G

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                damn. classic Aldo

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                  damn. classic Aldo

It was pretty much a draw

Comment

I can say truly from the bottom of my heart say **** anyone that doesn't think GGG is good. Truth is he is damn good. Power, chin, jab, stamina, solid boxing fundamentals, timing.

Old Floyd just doesn't like his style. He's been in boxing along time. He see's that an elite boxer with a good long jab, movement, defense, stamina, counter punching, decent chin, decent power could make GGG look foolish.

Good luck finding your elite MW fighter though. They aren't grown on tree's for the MW division these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X