No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson Rumoured to be coming back- VIDEO PROOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson Rumoured to be coming back- VIDEO PROOF

Rumour is Roy Jones and Tyson want to do a exhibition match.

exhibition match is not really a comeback, exhibition match im all for.

Comment

You can still see reminents of the ole peek a boo style but Mike looks like he's in slow motion now and no real power behind those punches. It's a sad sight but atleast he's happy and healthy.

Comment

fake. that video can be for any product..

however, James Toney vs Tyson please!

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
          You can still see reminents of the ole peek a boo style but Mike looks like he's in slow motion now and no real power behind those punches. It's a sad sight but atleast he's happy and healthy.
          why lol it aint the 80's no more that was a long time ago bro.

Comment

lol stop the lies. the video title itself says he shooting a boxing commercial

Comment

I'm more looking forward to seeing Tyson against Donny Yen in Ip Man III.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                He's a bit over weight I think as the pounds shed he'll regain some speed but not the same speed he had. I know I'm Mike's age and I'm still fast but not as quick as when I boxed

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  I'm more looking forward to seeing Tyson against Donny Yen in Ip Man III.
                  hells yeah! I heard Donny Yen gets his face completely bitten off, and fights winning with his face torn off!

Comment

He is not fighting again. But if he did, we would all watch.
                    If he were about 10 years younger and got back with Rooney, he could pull a Foreman type comeback.
                    It would be fun to see him destroy the current division, give him Arreola first, then Stiverne. If he won those, Wilder would be next. After that he could finish with Fury or Klitschko, they would be in big trouble.
                    I seen his last fight (sparring session) in Youngstown, Mike was over weight, he had a shirt on. He still had good speed (for a heavyweight, who was out of shape and 50 pounds over weight) and the power was still there, he wasn't even going all out.
                    I bet he could have beat the same guys that Wilder beat in his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X