Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: Kovalev is a Racist, a Liar, Cheap With His Funds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do black people always play the race card when they are getting humiliated?

Seriously nearly all of floyd fans used to do the same here to defend the cheat

Comment

While its hard for anyone to argue with what Pascal said-I mean here on NSB posters are called racists because they do not like GGG, Manny or Kov, surely what Kov has done surpasses this on the "racist litmus test"-he is hyping this pointless rematch in the worst possible way and I wish he would find another way.

I hope if Stevenson and Kov fight it isn't hyped this way.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-21-2015, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Why do black people always play the race card when they are getting humiliated?

Seriously nearly all of floyd fans used to do the same here to defend the cheat
        Black people lose to whites, not because they are weaker, but cuz of conspiracy, like this:

Comment

We know he's a racist and a liar, but the "cheap" accusation is a bit unfounded.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Bo Peep View Post
            Pascal is cashing in the most shameful way possible. Trying to place bets on what round he'll be knocked out in while building a racial feud lmao. Have some dignity you fool.
            it's charity you idiot, seeing as he's the draw in canada 50k is probably only a few percent off his purse

Comment

It's sad when every other fl0mo on nsb has to use the race card, but I expected better from Pascal. Beside working with a proven cheat in Memo, I like the guy, he at least seems like a good guy. But I can't respect "professional" athletes trying to stir a racial feud, because it does influence fans.

Have you ever heard Pacquiao question somebodies preference for color and as to why a site like fighthype would write negative articles about him?
              Have you ever heard Amir Khan question the criticism he gets and equate it with not being of a certain color? But you have heard Floyd do this, and then you've seen his fans pick it up and apply it to every other debate. Fans are mostly simple-minded, these fighters gotta understand they bare great influence on what somebody does and says every time they get behind a computer screen. Is that really how you want your fans to act? Is that really what you wanna be about?

Anyways I really don't want to delve deep into this, I'd rather focus on the bout. I do wonder if Freddie Roach can find enough flaws in Kov's game AND more importantly convey that to Pascal.

Comment

Pascal is not going to have a fun night on the 30th.

Comment

If Pascal dies that night is it a hate crime then? Since kovalev will be trying extra hard to murder him? what if he hits him after the bell in a flurry and then pascal dies? when does it become a hate crime.

Comment

WAR Kovalev!!!

Comment

Wow, Pascal has brought out the bigots in full force.

There's no doubt Kovalev is ignorant for that pic he posted but I'm not sure it qualifies him as a racist.

Back to the topic, i think Pascal has a legit shot at the upset if Kov diverts from his gameplan and tries to go to war against Pascal.
                      Jean hit Kov with some good shots and even shook him up a lil once. If he can catch Kovalev stepping in and counter at the perfect time he could get a KO or even a KD.

It'll be crazy if Kovalev could get Pascal, Stevenson and Ward on his ledger this year, def would be best fighter of the year.

Comment

Working...
                      X