Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isiah Thomas: I Would Have Won, Gassiev Fouled Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That **** looked blatant to me. What a scumbag. No place for that type of behavior in this sport. I hope they consider a fine and suspension.

Comment

Thomas had the first 2 but was hit w/some heavy shots &IMO would not have seen #9...rematch needed...

Comment

Not that the end would have changed as it came suddenly but any1 notice how far away from the action Nady was...took him @ least 4 steps 2 get between them...compare it w/ how Bayless worked the Davis bout...Nady has slowed considerably...

Comment

Thomas was getting ground down and didn't have the power or skill to keep Gassiev off of him and he found a way out of the fight.

Round 1 all Thomas did was paw with his right and occasionally shoot his left into the gloves of Gassiev. Round 2 Gassiev briefly hurts Thomas, and both men start hitting each other more cleanly with Gassiev's shots having more effect. Round 3 continues with that trend, Thomas having more trouble keeping Gassiev off of him. I have laugh, no way Gassiev is getting a rematch.

Comment

Gassiev would have knocked him out. Thomas has no power whatsoever. His jab was nice but he would be too slow to avoid gassiev's power shots. He held on for dear life whenever gassiev landed a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Thomas was getting ground down and didn't have the power or skill to keep Gassiev off of him and he found a way out of the fight.

Round 1 all Thomas did was paw with his right and occasionally shoot his left into the gloves of Gassiev. Round 2 Gassiev briefly hurts Thomas, and both men start hitting each other more cleanly with Gassiev's shots having more effect. Round 3 continues with that trend, Thomas having more trouble keeping Gassiev off of him. I have laugh, no way Gassiev is getting a rematch.

The Russian kid would have knocked Thomas head off in the seconds to come... There's no chance that Thomas will fight any of those Russian-style punchers again...

Comment

I find it funny that Nady, who is one of the most anti-holding refs out there, barely said a word to Thomas about the holding. It was ridiculous. Some shady shit was going on there.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  easy win for thomas if they decide to do a rematch

Comment

Thomas wasnt wobbled at all, he just checked out.

Comment

The irony this happened on a Barthelemy card.

Comment

Working...
                      X