No announcement yet.

Sugar Shane Wins Again!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Shane Wins Again!!!

"Sugar" Shane Mosley just knocked out two time Olympian(participant) and two time Pan American medalist (Bronze in 1999 and Gold in 2003) Patrick Lopez. Sugar is Back!!!!

Realistically, it's good to see him win but needs to call it quits. He is too old to compete with the best and I don't want to see another former great getting KO'ed in horrendous fashion like Jones Jr.

steriods he been on it his entire career, when hes off them he goes life and death with sergio mora

Comment

http://youtu.be/7JmcBUb4Jz8

Comment

Pathetic thinking the fact people heard but most likely forgot, Shane Mosely was fighting again.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
          steriods he been on it his entire career, when hes off them he goes life and death with sergio mora
          Yup, his career, like most, is steroid guided. Regardless Shane is one of my favourites ever. I expect him to get a big fight after this. I think he's in line for thurman. Crazy thing is, he can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Yup, his career, like most, is steroid guided. Regardless Shane is one of my favourites ever. I expect him to get a big fight after this. I think he's in line for thurman. Crazy thing is, he can beat him.
            I think anyone with a chin and power can beat thurman. so......

Comment

couple more fights and i'd say go for jesse james leija. sugarman back.

Comment

and people said he was shot when floyd beat him. kinda proves that wrong doesn't it!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
                  I think anyone with a chin and power can beat thurman. so......
                  Lol ya it ain't saying much but I think he can do it, mano. Id love to see Shane with a belt at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    couple more fights and i'd say go for jesse james leija. sugarman back.
                    Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    and people said he was shot when floyd beat him. kinda proves that wrong doesn't it!
                    Haha ****in died.

Comment

Working...
                    X