No announcement yet.

I think prime Kirkland destroys GGG at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
    who is ggg? do u mean bumlovkin? aka mr. 97k. He better be thankful canelo even mentions his name, since he's the B side easy

coward won't fight andre ward cause he knows the sog will KO him in 1 round

bumlovkin even ducking lara, lol what a joke. wont even fight a smaller guy than him when he knows he would get his ass whooped

Lil G kept trying to fight cotto. smh when is bumlovkin going to fight someone in his own weight class?

not to mention calling out TBE, LOL!!! Lil G would be Mr. #50, but it's still sad cuz TBE is retired and he still tryn to fight him

god damn coward, Lil G. hasn't ever fought any1 decent and he's old. didn't even earn one of his belts (LOL)

^Did I get everything that the anti-GGG fans usually say? I don't think I left anything out. Trying to save us some time here in this thread before they come posting their sentiments about our favorite Kazakhstani boxer.
    You forgot the heart of it all. The 3 year old 154-168 comment from Loeffler.

Comment

Lol you got me with that title but anyway i'm sure there's an equal amount or probably more people who like him because of his race.

Golovkin is a widely liked fighter, every fighter at his level will have some haters of course but it's nowhere near as bad as some people make out.

Comment

Hate him because he's white? this site I swear

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
          But they do hate him cause he's white and there's nothing anyone can do about it, it'll always be that way.
          You do know he's half Korean right?

Comment

This is great banter, it really is

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              hate him cause hes white lol good one
              Part of it's that then a good part is for comments which GGG didn't make, weird reason to hate someone.

Comment

If GGG were black or Hispanic-he wouldn't be loved by the very worst scumbags on NSB and there wouldn't be half the garbage like this from his "fans".

I wish the decent GGG fans would reject these scumbags and stop letting certain posters fake victimhood drive every discussion about GGG.

Hopefully, GGG is like Larry Bird and decides he doesn't want to represent bigots who are his fans only for how he looks and not for who he is. Larry rejected these racist scumbags who cheered him solely because they have an evil, twisted mindset.

I hope the decent GGG fans do the same. We do not have to agree. its ok and not racist if someone doesn't like GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                  But they do hate him cause he's white and there's nothing anyone can do about it, it'll always be that way.
                  Not hard to imagine if he happened to be black. They'd be singing kumbaya. Closest example is Rigo, whose only meaningful win was against a guy they themselves call a hypejob. They're content saying everyone ducks him, you'll never hear them say he should move up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    If GGG were black or Hispanic-he wouldn't be loved by the very worst scumbags on NSB and there wouldn't be half the garbage like this from his "fans".

I wish the decent GGG fans would reject these scumbags and stop letting certain posters fake victimhood drive every discussion about GGG.

Hopefully, GGG is like Larry Bird and decides he doesn't want to represent bigots who are his fans only for how he looks and not for who he is. Larry rejected these racist scumbags who cheered him solely because they have an evil, twisted mindset.

I hope the decent GGG fans do the same. We do not have to agree. its ok and not racist if someone doesn't like GGG.
                    The GGG war was not started by GGG fans, but by GGG haters, so don't play the fool and recognize your part in this war because your side is the main starter of it.

And staying on topic, I'm latino and I like fighters from all races. Like it or not, the guys hating ggg mostly belong to one race, that's undeniable. It IS racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Hate him because he's white? this site I swear
                      The GGG defence force are absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X