Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather Explains Why He THinks Pacquiao is Lying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does he think about floyd and the IV abuse?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Whhhhhaaat? Lying?

Torn rotator cuff red mark @ right shoulder

damn Pac is amazing beat up on mayweather with a torn rotator cuff.

Comment

Yeah according to the mayweathers pacquiao is a liar eventhough nsac confirmed the injury was legit but when it comes to the mayweather family everything they say is the truth and mayweather was really dehydrated to death according to flowmos.

Comment

December 16, 2015:

Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach and world-class Stength & Conditioning coach Alex Ariza will once again come to blows, but this time, in a court room. After months of failed settlement discussions, Ariza's defamation lawsuit against Roach will now be heading to trial. We're told that, for whatever reason, both Roach and Manny Pacquiao failed to appear at multiple deposition attempts, leaving no other option but to move forward with a jury trial...

It's unclear as to why Roach would make accusations that seemingly put his own fighter, as well as himself, under the microscope during the height of their Hall of Fame careers. Nevertheless, he indeed made the explosive allegations, which now also call into the question the work that Ariza did with several other fighters at Wild Card Gym during that 2008 to 2013 timeframe. In those five years, the team of Roach and Ariza seemed like an unbeatable dynamic duo, racking up win after win with high-profile names such as Pacquiao, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., and Amir Khan. Since their split, however, the success rate of Roach's fighters has declined, which begs the question, is there some truth to Freddie Roach's allegations?

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article22819.html

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
            Yeah according to the mayweathers pacquiao is a liar eventhough nsac confirmed the injury was legit but when it comes to the mayweather family everything they say is the truth and mayweather was really dehydrated to death according to flowmos.
            Who gives a Shiat! He lost....he came into the ring, looked like a bum...and didn't go out on his shield, but instead he was looking soft, confused and slow. So I guess a shoulder makes a fighter look smaller and softer then he has looked in the last 5 fights and I guess it also cuts his ring IQ in half because he wasn't using angles to cut off the ring but just lugging behind Mayweather. O' and a shoulder also makes your footwook goes out the window because he tripped over his own foot a couple of times. I guess his bad shoulder is also responsible for the terrorist, global warming, and my bad case of gas. If only that shoulder was good there would be peace in the middle east. Ooooo that shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              December 16, 2015:

Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach and world-class Stength & Conditioning coach Alex Ariza will once again come to blows, but this time, in a court room. After months of failed settlement discussions, Ariza's defamation lawsuit against Roach will now be heading to trial. We're told that, for whatever reason, both Roach and Manny Pacquiao failed to appear at multiple deposition attempts, leaving no other option but to move forward with a jury trial...

It's unclear as to why Roach would make accusations that seemingly put his own fighter, as well as himself, under the microscope during the height of their Hall of Fame careers. Nevertheless, he indeed made the explosive allegations, which now also call into the question the work that Ariza did with several other fighters at Wild Card Gym during that 2008 to 2013 timeframe. In those five years, the team of Roach and Ariza seemed like an unbeatable dynamic duo, racking up win after win with high-profile names such as Pacquiao, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., and Amir Khan. Since their split, however, the success rate of Roach's fighters has declined, which begs the question, is there some truth to Freddie Roach's allegations?

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article22819.html
              who was Floyd strength and conditioning coach before Ariza and Memo?

Comment

See that's cool Jeff is entitled to his opinion as most of us were skeptical too UNTIL they fked up and let the cat out of the bag about him being denied a shot the day before the fight in the same shoulder. Also didn't Pacquaio shut down all sparring which we also knew about and most of us believe he had gotten tagged hard by a sparring partner only to find out later it wasn't his legs and it wasn't that he got his chin cracked as was being speculated. I'm all for transparency but this is all a dead in the water point because the facts show both camps were open with each other about it. Pacquaio lost the fight and probably would've even without the shoulder injury but to act like they didn't know is just serious trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by billfifty View Post
                  Who gives a Shiat! He lost....he came into the ring, looked like a bum...and didn't go out on his shield, but instead he was looking soft, confused and slow. So I guess a shoulder makes a fighter look smaller and softer then he has looked in the last 5 fights and I guess it also cuts his ring IQ in half because he wasn't using angles to cut off the ring but just lugging behind Mayweather. O' and a shoulder also makes your footwook goes out the window because he tripped over his own foot a couple of times. I guess his bad shoulder is also responsible for the terrorist, global warming, and my bad case of gas. If only that shoulder was good there would be peace in the middle east. Ooooo that shoulder.
                  Your comment is ******ed. So i guess using an IV and violating the rules doesn't matter as long as he wins. This is a prime example of a moronic boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    who was Floyd strength and conditioning coach before Ariza and Memo?
                    I'm not sure if he had one. Who was it?

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                      Your comment is ******ed. So i guess using an IV and violating the rules doesn't matter as long as he wins. This is a prime example of a moronic boxing fan.
                      Lack of footwork is moronic? A body transformation that everyone in boxing world notice is moronic? By the way ******ed is not a nice word my friend. Listen Dip Shiat, the legend of pac is completely up in smoke and you can thank pac for it. You my friend are a prime of example of someone who doesn't know anything about the sweet science. I gave specific examples of his lack of footwork, slow, soft body, acting like he didn't know his way around the ring because he didn't cut off the ring but was chasing after Mayweather. YOU...well you're an emotional little terd and probaly have pac poster on your wall, and beats off at this weigh-ins.....yeah I know your type. Wannabe...you wannabe be boxing smart, but you have proven your not, you want pac to be the fighter he was some years back before his body transformed back to baby soft, got knocked out, his knock out went away completely, got outboxed by a master class, and now make excuses about his decline. Get a new hero kid....Superman vs Batman comes out next year...how about you pick one of them....

Comment

Working...
                      X