Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my Top 5 people or groups I hate in the boxing world...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Great now you will have plenty of time to chat with and meet men
    I've already met your dad. That wasn't a jam stain on the back of his trousers you saw when he came in late that night. His seal got broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      You've ruined aldo5408 's fantasy there

I actually don't care if I get banned - probably deserve it lol. This forum is wank and full of fanboys and f@ggots, even certain mods. I was gonna stop posting here anyway.
      Great now you will have plenty of time to chat with and meet men
      Haha you guys have been highly entertaining tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Where have I ever said so?

It's against the rules to accuse someone of being racist, unless you can point out a specific post like the OP made. He explicitly states that he hates East Europeans and Dominicans.

If I hated African-Americans, why did I make this thread today:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=697229

Why am I rooting for African-American Jennings over Cuban Ortiz?

If I hated blacks, why would I root for DeGale over Froch if they ever fight, or Joshua over Fury?
        Now where do I start with this hypocritical ****.

Let's take a look down memory lane shall we.

The worst racist I've ever seen on this site is YOU, Carlisle. You have an EXTREME hatred of white boxers.

For once, be a man and give Vitali credit. That was a hard, beautiful right to the temple he landed on Solis.
        Flawless, when you come on like a Black supremacist, it makes me want to root against Mayweather, whether he's fighting JMM, Pacquiao, or Cotto.

I've been trying hard to not root against black fighters and I like many such as Williams, but when someone makes claims of black racial supremacy, it makes me want to see him proven wrong.

Stop being a racist - you create racial animosity in others by being like that!
        Not a single person on that list has ever suggested that Calzaghe is Superman, or that Cal = God, or that Calzaghe is undefeatable.

You're just bitter because your beloved trash-talking racist ex-convict Hopkins lost, and Joe won.

Get over it! For Allah's sake, Parody, this bitterness, creating hate threads against the Calzaghe fans, and crying about Hopkins losing has gone on LONG ENOUGH!

Your man lost, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES!
        You are more racist than anyone who has replied in this thread, Allucard. You never post a positive word about a white, Hispanic or Asian fighter.

If you look at it objectively, it's easy to see why people like Pacquiao more than Floyd! No, not because of race. It's because Manny's a more exciting fighter, and a better man outside the ring.
        Now you've clearly revealed what I've said all along, that you believe blacks are a superior race. You claim they have superior "genetic variation". You quote some crackpot to back up your racist beliefs.

You remind me of Hitler. He used to quote crackpot "scientists" to back up his irrational beliefs on racial superiority.

This is why you fit the definition of a racist, and I do not. Although I support white fighters and you support black ones, I do not believe any race is superior to any other. I believe, as the great Canadian geneticist David Suzuki says, there is TEN TIMES as much variation between individuals within races, as there is between races. This proves racism, the belief that one race is superior to another, is not supported by science.

Give up your racism, mt102879! People need to get along with one another, and your claims of blacks being "athletically superior" just creates animosity.
        YOU are biased, racist and, above all, stupid.
        He's a coward who hides his racist feelings toward Europeans with an alt.
        I'll explain: Daggum is a racist who hates Europeans.
        This poster is clearly racist.
        Those are NOT the comments I made.

You are the racist, that's why you direct so much hatred my way.

And that's obviously why you hate Pep, the Klitschkos, Adamek, Calzaghe, Marciano and every other white boxer who ever lived.

I remember you only VERY RELUCTANTLY ever post a positive comment about any White boxer. All of your favorites, without exception, are Black.

It seems very difficult for you to ever give a White boxer the slightest credit.
        You are clearly a racist.

How would you like it if someone posted "That's what you get for putting belief in a black man" after Miranda's loss to Abraham or Taylor's loss to Pavlik?
        ^^look at this racist
        You are openly racist - you say blacks are athletically the superior race. Look up the definition of "racist" - it reads "someone who believes his own race is superior".

I am not racist. I do not believe any race is superior to any other.
        No, he's just not a racist like you are.

What's really pathetic is your obsessive hatred of the Klitschkos.
        That's just your own racist belief.

You should be banned.
        You sure have a lot of hate for the British, bsrizpac!

You're probably the most racist and nationalistic poster we have on boxingscene.
        This is a hateful, racist post and I've reported it to the mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post

That ether doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            you are a moron
            yes

he is a moron

and sexually confused, maybe

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
              That ether doe!
              Seriously pal, there were pages and pages more that I couldn't be arsed to quote.

She's the most embarrassing poster this site has ever had.

Comment

The UK is an embarrassment to Europe
                Putin has been punting England for quite some time
                Is that so.

Stick to being a Pavlik fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Jennings is a docile black man who didn't insult your master Klitschko and easily lost to him. That's why you pretend to be a fan of Wladimir's black victims.

You like black men to be obedient and submissive.

You hate Froch because he raped your bum hero Bute and you hate Fury because he took the piss out of Master Wladimir and ended his fraudulent reign as Heavyweight Champion

That was easy
                  Never a more true word spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post

Loooool. Ownage on a grand scale

Comment

Wow, you put a lot of work into researching my old posts.

Those posts you quoted were from a time BEFORE it became against the boxingscene rules to accuse someone of being racist.

And upon closer inspection, I see most of them were just in response to someone accusing me of being racist.
                      Easy work and it took me just less than 5 minutes. I've just exposed your hypocrisy. A few of those posts were made in 2013 and there were more that I couldn't be arsed to post. The rules were clear during that time but somehow you flouted and was given a stay of execution more times than I can care to mention.The fact is, you're a vile hypocritical **** with a nasty agenda on this site. You've been banned more times than anyone else, you have threads made about you more than anybody else, you've embarrassed yourself on this site more times than anybody else ever has and you show no signs of letting up.

Your boyfriend got murked embarrassingly and now you have found new boys to jerk to and defend at all costs.

Comment

Working...
                      X