Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my Top 5 people or groups I hate in the boxing world...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
    If u didnt know puertoricans dont like dominicans
    Why is that
    They both have a lot of similarities

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Who surprised you that wasn't banned? If your going
      To go down that road, you better call out names
      Aldo you are an absolute idiot, save your ****phobic nonsense for people your age and don't leave a visitor message like that again. You're disturbed.

I gave you a green K for the red K you gave me so have a nice Christmas and try channel some of that hate you have for gay people into getting funds to buy a house or something significant.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
        Aldo you are an absolute idiot, save your ****phobic nonsense for people your age and don't leave a visitor message like that again. You're disturbed.

I gave you a green K for the red K you gave me so have a nice Christmas and try channel some of that hate you have for gay people into getting funds to buy a house or something significant.
        Hey man I got a house. And I don't understand why you're so mad about me, I know dirk is your friend but he attacked me first I had every right to defend myself.
        He said alot of nonsense too but since he's your friend it's cool.

Comment

This you dirk Diggler uk? You're on dating sites looking for men?

http://polishsouls.co.uk/en/users-sh...le/DirkDiggler

Good one Aldo!!!

LMAO!!!

Comment

• Anyone else find it funny how he just has "Dominicans" and nothing else for a reason

Comment

• May i ask what is the problem with Dominicans and Puerto Ricans and Mexicans in this thread?

Comment

Anyone else find it funny how he just has "Dominicans" and nothing else for a reason
                Thats the one that made me lol too, like he was randomly picking ish to hate.

Comment

• Why they saying puerto ricans dont like dominicans??? Thats false there is more than 100k of dominicans living in puerto rico.

Comment

• Why wasn't this thread moved to the thunder dome and/or bori bori, Aldo and freedom banned along with dirk?

Comment

• Gold

Comment

Working...
                      X