Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
    yet kissing floyd ass everyday doesnt get old? stfu
    ok troll.................

Comment

Any videos of Algieri beating Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        ok troll.................
        says the skitzo rapist child kidnapper who every post is mayweather related in one way or another.

so stfu and go hang out insurance pamphlets on people doors you bum.
        Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 12-17-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Any videos predicting that Rios was gonna knock Pac out with a jab?
          Asking the pertinent questions...

Comment

Pacquiao is/was one of the greatest of our era, sadly some of his ass-backwards fans do him no justice. Shame

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              From Floyd fans or paranoid race bias guys like Dontaeboxing and the same others. Dang man im trying to look for some updates and interviews, and most of the videos these fools got no life, Floyd retired already, now they cant stop going at Manny. You would think they would move on, Im curious who Pac is fighting next, you got one guy on youtube a few weeks ago saying Bradley was a beast and would have beat Pacquiao wtih Teddy Atlas, then when rumors are that Pac might fight Bradley again he calls it a BS fight, and brings up Floyd vs Berto saying why do Manny get a pass, another dude was telling Pac is a pusy for trying to fight Crawford at 147, or a catchweight and that Pac if he were a man should fight Crawford at 140 or no fight, saying that Pacs old ass is trying to gain an advantage over Crawford, then he makes a video saying Pac is ducking crawford and how Pac fears a Crawford because Crawford is taller and bigger than him, wtf?

Man do these guys get paid bashing Manny? meaning they must get a lot of clicks on the video ads, cause I search on youtube typing in boxers names to see some updates, interviews, etc, when I type in Golovkin its the same guys bashing him claiming he is ducking Ward, and all this stuff, type in Pacquiao same crap these same guys who make like 10 videos a week to get views bashing Pac on the slick. Type in Mayweather and their videos are all praiseworthy, they also say GGG is ducking Lara, and Rigondeaux is unfairly hated on, even though his fights have been boring they link it to hate. Yet they freely bash on Golovkin and Pacquiao but why is that not considered hate?

Anyway, anyone know a legit youtube channel that gives actual boxing updates, why doesn't BoxingScene have a channel? maxboxing has one, it would be dope if Boxingscene had their on youtube page I would view that on the daily.
              Ever looked at the comments section of any floyd related video? Both sets of nut huggers are insufferable.

Comment

Just youtubed Manny Pacquiao. Got tired of going through the pages looking for bashing videos, they're all tributes or full fights, or interviews of Arum or Roach. In which page does the bashing start?

Comment

Funny to see a P*ctard crying about hate. Look in the ****ing mirror.

Comment

Most of the hate pac receives are mostly from blacks. video channels such as fighthype and dontaes boxing nation are incredibly bias and full of black supremacists.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Funny to see a P*ctard crying about hate. Look in the ****ing mirror.
                      You aint talking about me, im no pactar thats for sure, but since you are a racist floyd fan anyone is a pactar to you, or a filipino if they like manny, i remember that neg rep you gave me saying fuk filipinos and im not even filipino, racist dude lol, you one of the hypocrites. You only defend one people, i defend all.
                      Last edited by hectari; 12-17-2015, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X