Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark my words, GGG will be robbed against Canelo. Full story here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are people worried about GGG?! oh my lawd... 2 pounds... canelo will weigh 234 pounds!! oh noes!

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      LOL. Exactly. When the big boys come knocking...all the sudden "GGG getting robbed doe." Not, "GGG gonna knock him out doe."

The days of beating on scrubs and gloating are OVER. Time has caught up to GGG. It's time now. The beating will commense. After Canelo has his way with him, GGG will go back to kbockig out cans in Monacco.
      The Golovkids wanted to work the "Canelo is ducking angle" so badly. Now that they know that is, and was never the case the panic has set in.

Its like when the *******s we using the Floyd ducking angle.

News flash, no one has EVER ducked GGG. Yes just never been a factor until last year, geeks. :blow:
      Just be here after the fight, K?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Just be here after the fight, K?
        I will boss, that's all part of the fun. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          First fact: GGG vs Canelo will be pacted at a weight around 158.
          Second fact: GGG will weight on fight night 167, and Canelo 180.
          Third fact: GGG won't be able to KO Canelo mostly due to weight difference, and will win 7 or 8 rounds. 8-4 or 7-5 at the end.
          Fourth fact: Canelo will be given a 115-113 decision.
          Fifth fact: Rematch will happen only if the PPV's are above 1 million. If not, it won't happen.
          Sixth fact: GGG will then win one last belt at 160, maybe WBO belt, and move up or wait until Canelo fights him again later or lose the belts and he can fight for the belts at the 160 limit.

Mods, don't delete this thread, bump it on september 2016. Thank you.
          Why is it that the weight is only a factor of the guy you want to win doesn't win?

First of all Canelo won't be 180 he'll be closer to 172 which is what he usually weighs on fight night.

Lemieux was 170 on fight night didn't prevent the stoppage.
          Rubio was 181 still got stopped.

Seems it's only relevant when your guy can't do something.

Comment

The Golovkids wanted to work the "Canelo is ducking angle" so badly. Now that they know that is, and was never the case the panic has set in.

Its like when the *******s we using the Floyd ducking angle.

News flash, no one has EVER ducked GGG. Yes just never been a factor until last year, geeks. :blow:
            Golovkids? Can't I be a fan of GGG without you putting some insulting name on me? Maybe you hate him but the majority love him. He tries to fight the best but usually the best avoid him like the plague. He was ducked by Martinez, Cotto, and Quillen to name a few. He is rated in the top 5 pound for pound fighters in the world by ESPN, Ring magazine, Boxing Scene, Boxrec, HBO and every other place that rates fighters. They don't share your low opinion of GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Golovkids? Can't I be a fan of GGG without you putting some insulting name on me? Maybe you hate him but the majority love him. He tries to fight the best but usually the best avoid him like the plague. He was ducked by Martinez, Cotto, and Quillen to name a few. He is rated in the top 5 pound for pound fighters in the world by ESPN, Ring magazine, Boxing Scene, Boxrec, HBO and every other place that rates fighters. They don't share your low opinion of GGG.
              Relax Fam. There's nothing wrong with being a Golovkid. It's all in fun here. At least for me, it is. Don't take it personal.

Comment

If the Title is on the line it has to be at 160 Pounds!
                Middleweight boxers can NOT exceed 160lbs. Thats it and why any fan or federation or manager or promoter would accept anything less is ridiculous.
                What was good for Sugar Ray, LaMotta, Cerdan, Monzon, Hagler etc.......
                should be good enough for any middleweight titlists!!!!

Catchweights are for young novice fighters who are still growing into weight classes. Prelim fighters who need a "fare" weight stipulation.

Championship Middleweights weigh 160lbs, thats IT!

Ray

Comment

Huh,I didn't know they could give the fight to canelo,if he's knocked the **** out on the floor.

Comment

one thing is for sure, if the fight is somehow close the loser will cry robbery or at least his fans here on NSB...

Comment

Popped in to lol once again. The fear is real.

Comment

Working...
                      X