Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODLH wants to continue the Canelo size charade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember any outrage from you when Cotto was ducking the hell out of GGG and defending his title against Geale who GGG had already destroyed. Then Cotto fought Canelo instead of GGG who he should have been fighting. If Cotto had defeated Canelo he would not be fighting GGG and I think you know that.

Comment

Ggg and his teams should have forced the issue, let it go to purse bid and make way more than they would via negotiation(champ vs interim champ is 55/45, but WBC seems to change the rules all the time so who knows).

Or force Alvarez to vacate and is then called a coward and Oscar a liar for not having the "best fight the best".

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I don't remember any outrage from you when Cotto was ducking the hell out of GGG and defending his title against Geale who GGG had already destroyed. Then Cotto fought Canelo instead of GGG who he should have been fighting. If Cotto had defeated Canelo he would not be fighting GGG and I think you know that.

I just want to set the record straight because Cotto caught a lot more hell than Canelo for this ducking of GGG. Don't know why Canelo gets a pass, other than he's been a media and fan darling since Day One. I've never thought of Cotto as a legitimate MW, and have said as much. But the hate for Cotto on here surpasses anything I've seen on other forums. Yet Canelo gets to skate by untouched. If anything, Canelo is bigger than Cotto and should have his feet held to the fire to fight GGG at 160. No, I didn't think Cotto was going to face GGG had he gotten past Canelo. Not trying to hide that. Just setting the record straight, like I said.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          the hate is strong in you...

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...olovkin-at-160

Don't worry, he's probably going back to his cave tomorrow.

Comment

He'll fight GGG as soon as he gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
              Oscar wanted no part of Lara or Trout either. Canelo ultimately decides who he fights.

You're not saying anything new here, how far fetched that a promoter would rather have his biggest star take on low-risk fights rather than facing the boogeyman.
              Sounds familiar.

Comment

Canelo gonna do what he wants. That's how it is in Boxing when u get to call the shots. Canelo is a big boy though, made Cotto look mini. He's big enough to bang at middleweight imo.

Comment

How the hell is a Cotto fanboy going to criticise Canelo for not wanting to fight GGG @ 160?

Comment

Canelo would murder Khan.

Comment

khan vs ggg? what a fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X