Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Tyson Fury Is An Assh*le Who Must Have Brain Damage" - Vegan Gains (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tyson Fury Is An Assh*le Who Must Have Brain Damage" - Vegan Gains (VIDEO)

A rant about the new heavyweight champ Tyson Fury and his controversial sexist, ****phobic and religious views, by Youtube's most well-known vegan practitioner, Vegan Gains.
    Already has 50,000 views in less than 48 hours so thought I'd post it here for the boxing heads to see what you make of it.

Never heard of him, I'm sure Tyson won't be losing any sleep over this nobody.

Just watched a few minutes. The dude is clearly a butthurt ****sexual. Nothing to see here.

Comment

That guy's a pompous self-righteous prick. I agree in principle with a lot of what he says regarding vegan bodybuilding, particularly since it's something I've been interested in lately, but the way he presents himself in his videos just comes across as obnoxiously holier than thou and condescending to the extreme. So screw him.

Plus I'm just getting sick of people going in at Fury for his views. Sure, he brought them on himself, and they're perfectly entitled to respond to him through whatever media channels they choose, but Jesus, give it a rest.

Comment

Fooking clown.

Comment

Man this guy is absolutely destroying him lmao, he put it correct!
          Tyson Fury is a mockery.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Tyson Fury is a mockery.
            A mockery of what? Of a boxer? What does that make Wlad and Wilder then?

A mockery of a man? He's got his views and he's sticking to them, whatever anyone else may think of them.

A mockery of a singer? Yeah, you've got something there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post

A mockery of a man? He's got his views and he's sticking to them, whatever anyone else may think of them.

He clearly isn't attacking every boxer, he is attacking the person that is Tyson Fury he is attacking his thoughts and beliefs which are quite frankly stupid.

The man believes in a fairy tell, believing in Jesus Christ is like believing in Santa clause and the Easter bunny its all nonsensical bull**** but what Fury does to attract more attention to himself is by hanging around with even more religious nutcases - oh but Red he hangs around with muslims how can you possible say anything bad doe?

Absolute fruitcake who is a disgusting human being the same people who hated Floyd Mayweather are the very people supporting for Tyson Fury this is the double standard that people talk about!!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Tyson Fury is a mockery.
                This guy is clearly your gay lover. Do you both get naked any play video games together?

Comment

That guy's a pompous self-righteous prick. I agree in principle with a lot of what he says regarding vegan bodybuilding, particularly since it's something I've been interested in lately, but the way he presents himself in his videos just comes across as obnoxiously holier than thou and condescending to the extreme. So screw him.

Plus I'm just getting sick of people going in at Fury for his views. Sure, he brought them on himself, and they're perfectly entitled to respond to him through whatever media channels they choose, but Jesus, give it a rest.
                  I'm pretty sure he behaves like that to illicit that sort of reaction from people. It gets him views and he's trying to spread his vegan message as far and wide as possible which is the ultimate aim for him.

The thing is Fury's views are very extreme and as you say, he has basically made himself a target because of them. He should have kept those views to himself, it would have been much easier to root for him .

He should really do a u-turn and say that he didn't mean any of it, he was just joking (even if he does mean it all). The guy needs some serious advice from a public relations team because he is damaging himself and it's completely unnecessary. Although, I guess he has created a situation where people might tune in hoping to see him lose (similar to what happened with Hamed and Floyd).

Comment

You realise this is like defending FLoyd's domestic abuse? What Fury said was ignorant and offensive and if people thought like him the world would be a worse place...They are his views but the man took the first opportunity he had to spout them to the world. I'll watch his fights but the man is a pathetic loser who lives his life from a fantasy book from 2000 years ago...No world title will change that

Comment

Working...
                    X